Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Black Wounds Matter?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Black Wounds Matter?

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Mah, not important...

No CNN, no MSNBC, no "Big Three", no protests.
Shortly before 1 p.m., there was a shooting near Baxter Square Park in Louisville. Reportedly, the firearm of a protester accidentally discharged, and three individuals were injured.
The person who accidentally fired their weapon is a member of the Not F***ing Around Coalition, which is an all-black militia.
Sure sounds like SOMEONE was fucking around to me, I mean how do you "accidentally" discharge a firearm in a group of people if your not fucking around? Well, unless you're a stupid fuck.
The bullets struck other militia members of the NFAC. When the shots rang out, people scattered, and others took shelter behind cars, according to WHAS-TV reporter Jessie Cohen.
Again, no CNN, no MSNBC, no "Big Three", no protests.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: Black Wounds Matter?

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:38 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:35 pm
Mah, not important...

No CNN, no MSNBC, no "Big Three", no protests.
Shortly before 1 p.m., there was a shooting near Baxter Square Park in Louisville. Reportedly, the firearm of a protester accidentally discharged, and three individuals were injured.
The person who accidentally fired their weapon is a member of the Not F***ing Around Coalition, which is an all-black militia.
Sure sounds like SOMEONE was fucking around to me, I mean how do you "accidentally" discharge a firearm in a group of people if your not fucking around? Well, unless you're a stupid fuck.
The bullets struck other militia members of the NFAC. When the shots rang out, people scattered, and others took shelter behind cars, according to WHAS-TV reporter Jessie Cohen.
Again, no CNN, no MSNBC, no "Big Three", no protests.
Once it was clearly an accident exactly what is there to say?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:38 pm

Oh, fuck.

Are you serious?

If this was some conservative militia out protesting Antifa and some dumb fuck discharged a weapon that injured three of his fellow militia members, it would be the top story on every outlet there is. Not to mention late night comedy fodder for all the so called comedians with talk shows.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:45 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:38 pm

Oh, fuck.

Are you serious?

If this was some conservative militia out protesting Antifa and some dumb fuck discharged a weapon that injured three of his fellow militia members, it would be the top story on every outlet there is. Not to mention late night comedy fodder for all the so called comedians with talk shows.
I doubt it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic