Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michelle Malkin attacked

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: Michelle Malkin attacked

Post by G G » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:07 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:56 pm
I like the defense here. "Well her words made people mad!" If someone's words drive your anger to the point where you need to choose violence over fact, reason, and logic to beat them, then there is something inside your brain telling you that they are right.

Rate This, you cannot excuse violence against a woman because of words. Try as you must, it doesn't work. What you don't realize, because your lib sensibilities won't let you realize, is that this is all just a part of a playbook to get people to accept left-wing extremism.

The liberal has been brainwashed to believe that violence and destruction is the remedy for cognitive dissonance. For example, their leaders support burning and defacing our history because they say it is racist. Rather than articulating what was wrong and accepting that it was a different time, we pull down statues and minimize the successes of our forefathers and others who committed sins we understand today to have been wrong.

Part of the human experience is change. Our values change both as an individual and as a society in general. The liberal leaders are exploiting our history for political gain, but the liberal lacks the intellect to see this happening. So they turn violent and destructive.

Rate This, I invite you to attempt critical thinking on this issue. I think if you try, you will see where you are wrong with this, son. It just isn't right to accack other people because they're right.
I’m not sure I’ve ever read anything more arrogant in my life.
This is another example. Right here. The purpose of your response is to namecall. I think you should consider why you need to rely on personal attacks to deflect truths rather than to be introspective and consider the facts of the matter and reply with some sort of insight.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:22 pm

G G wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:12 pm
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
I like the defense here. "Well her words made people mad!" If someone's words drive your anger to the point where you need to choose violence over fact, reason, and logic to beat them, then there is something inside your brain telling you that they are right.

Rate This, you cannot excuse violence against a woman because of words. Try as you must, it doesn't work. What you don't realize, because your lib sensibilities won't let you realize, is that this is all just a part of a playbook to get people to accept left-wing extremism.

The liberal has been brainwashed to believe that violence and destruction is the remedy for cognitive dissonance. For example, their leaders support burning and defacing our history because they say it is racist. Rather than articulating what was wrong and accepting that it was a different time, we pull down statues and minimize the successes of our forefathers and others who committed sins we understand today to have been wrong.

Part of the human experience is change. Our values change both as an individual and as a society in general. The liberal leaders are exploiting our history for political gain, but the liberal lacks the intellect to see this happening. So they turn violent and destructive.

Rate This, I invite you to attempt critical thinking on this issue. I think if you try, you will see where you are wrong with this, son. It just isn't right to accack other people because they're right.
This is another example. Right here. The purpose of your response is to namecall. I think you should consider why you need to rely on personal attacks to deflect truths rather than to be introspective and consider the facts of the matter and reply with some sort of insight.
You are talking down to liberals like they are animals or something. Best watch yourself on that my friend. What you are saying is so ridiculous it’s hard to parse.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:22 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:12 pm
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:

Best watch yourself on that my friend.
I will say what I want to who I want, when I want. You can take that veiled threat and show it to your buddies and pat one another on the back.

You don't scare me one bit.

Now I have been civil to you for the past few messages in this thread, but I can see you aren't open to rational discussion. You just want to be a wise ass and a troll. This is why people don't take libs serious.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:21 am

What you said isn’t easily rationalized...

Your crass generalization of liberals has been a hallmark of parodies of conservatives for years... maybe you’re the literate version of patriot?

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:57 am

What a terrible response RT. When someone opens the door for civil discourse, one shouldn't slam it in their face.

Was it a little smarmy? Sure it was. Did he or she deserve to be threatened over it? Absolutely not.

Learn to control your emotions.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:10 am

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:57 am
What a terrible response RT. When someone opens the door for civil discourse, one shouldn't slam it in their face.

Was it a little smarmy? Sure it was. Did he or she deserve to be threatened over it? Absolutely not.

Learn to control your emotions.
A little smarmy? He talks about liberals the way you would talk about the African Savana in one of those nature documentaries observing animal behavior... sorry you see what I said as a threat. That is your issue and not mine. Civil discourse is a fair exchange of ideas. Not a holier than thou denigration of your opponent. Some of these caricatures of actual conservatives are better than others. Work on it please.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:45 am

I don't think you know what an actual Conservative is or what they stand for.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:09 am

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:45 am
I don't think you know what an actual Conservative is or what they stand for.
Certainly not what this current group does. More along the lines of Reagan... this sure ain’t that. If they were center-right as they were back then I might be able to get on board on some things. Not this group of wing huts however. 🤡

Not one thing has been center anything. It’s all base all the time.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:11 am

Yet you can get on board with thugs beating a woman in the street because they don't like what she says.

Seriously RT... it's time for some introspection on your part.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:17 am

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:11 am
Yet you can get on board with thugs beating a woman in the street because they don't like what she says.

Seriously RT... it's time for some introspection on your part.
I’m not on board with it. But unlike you I’m not sticking my head in the sand wondering why it happened. I’ll let 322 explain it once again, I’m sick of repeating myself needlessly:
Motown322 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:32 pm
When you spend your entire life doing things specifically to provoke a certain type of response, don't clutch your pearls and act shocked when you get that response.
That’s exactly what they do to make a living. That has consequences that are incredibly predictable. That’s not condoning it. But it is a fact.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:21 am

So you will say here, right now, that what they did was wrong and that they handled it improperly?
Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:38 am

I have no idea who this person is. never heard of her. But it appears she's someone who expresses repugnant and extreme political views. I've always believed we should attack the ideas, not the person who expresses those ideas.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:54 am

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:21 am
So you will say here, right now, that what they did was wrong and that they handled it improperly?
I would simply debate her into the ground... oh wait she and all the rest of them would never agree to go into a neutral site for such a contest. So sure it was wrong but they do everything to throw stones and then cower all the way to the bank. These people only believe a small part of what they say. It’s all about how outrageous you can be not how much you believe in X.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:12 am

Would you defend her right to say it?
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:25 am

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:12 am
Would you defend her right to say it?
Yes with the consequences.