Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

PP on Crack

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: PP on Crack

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:32 pm
I’m nothing you described, but you love to discriminate.
This is the ultimate "Pot, meet kettle" comment.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:37 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:12 pm
And slobs with silver spoons up their asses talking down to people are?
Well, I suspect I do more for my fellow man. I care about bias, poverty and social justice. If I infact am looking down at you, it's not for any reason dealing with my financial circumstances.

Five generations of my family are from the Keewanaw. Are you suggesting that a Trumper is angry that we might have done more with what we were handed?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:01 pm

No, I'm just suggesting that you are a snide little hobbit with a greatly exaggerated sense if self worth.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:25 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:21 pm
Are these the people you take direction from RT?
No. I think for myself a read a wide variety of things.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:38 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:01 pm
No, I'm just suggesting that you are a snide little hobbit with a greatly exaggerated sense if self worth.
Now that's a new one. I'm going to copy this and add it to the collection. FWIW, I don't have any thoughts about you except that you'll be gone in a few months and I won't.
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:42 pm

I was here long before the database went down. Be careful of the assumptions you make.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:48 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:04 pm
A fetus isn't a living person though :shrug:

Planned Parenthood remains the adults in the room on this fight.
"Adults" solve problems by killing people?

Resorting to violence is a sign of immaturity. That's why cops do it.

Let's be all anti-science and ASSume, like you do, that a human fetus isn't a human. While studying said "non-human," Planned Parenthood is all "I don't know what it is. LET'S KILL IT!!!"

Unique, human DNA, growing, being nourished, fingernails and fingerprints, heartbeat, etc. and Neckbeard is all, "Derp, I don't know what it is, but it's not human!"
that's nice.

A fetus isn't a person and emotional outbursts don't really change that fact my man.
Oh, and when does this “blob of human DNA tissue that looks human, acts human, and has every cell human” become a “person”? Is it after it travels a few inches down the birth canal, then a magical fairy (not a fag, an actual fairy) sprinkles magical dust on it which turns this “blob” into a “person”?

Oh, and by the way, science doesn’t agree with you.
idc, Blackmun did tho :D

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:23 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

Let's be all anti-science and ASSume, like you do, that a human fetus isn't a human. While studying said "non-human," Planned Parenthood is all "I don't know what it is. LET'S KILL IT!!!"

Unique, human DNA, growing, being nourished, fingernails and fingerprints, heartbeat, etc. and Neckbeard is all, "Derp, I don't know what it is, but it's not human!"
that's nice.

A fetus isn't a person and emotional outbursts don't really change that fact my man.
Oh, and when does this “blob of human DNA tissue that looks human, acts human, and has every cell human” become a “person”? Is it after it travels a few inches down the birth canal, then a magical fairy (not a fag, an actual fairy) sprinkles magical dust on it which turns this “blob” into a “person”?

Human persons are human persons regardless of age and location.

You have a really difficult time with science. Science is your friend.
yea i should have told my parents to celebrate my birthday on the date of conception so id get gifts 8 and a half months earlier.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:35 am

At some point around 25 or so weeks it becomes viable and it’s then a person... that seems to be the general standard.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:42 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:23 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

that's nice.

Human persons are human persons regardless of age and location.

You have a really difficult time with science. Science is your friend.
yea i should have told my parents to celebrate my birthday on the date of conception so id get gifts 8 and a half months earlier.
You can tell your parents anything you want.

Chinese culture begins the person’s (there’s that word again) age at pregnancy.

For your ignorant parents, according to your logic, when you passed through the magical birth canal, they were all like “Whoa! Where did that come from! Look, it’s a person because it traveled through a birth canal!!!”

What do you think happens when a mother is struggling to deliver her baby (yes, a baby, which is also a cluster of more than 30 trillion cells)? Are the doctors all like, “Who cares? It’s not like it’s a person or anything. Oh, look! It’s out!!! It’s now a person!!!!!”

Ignorance.
I'm not chinese so US laws apply to me :D

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:05 pm

The law counting black people as a fraction was enacted to protect their rights from getting steamrolled in Congress by racist southern Democrats.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:07 pm

my man's so desperate for attention he's requoting now

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:02 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:49 pm
Abortion kills an innocent human being.
What if that innocent human being is born into a abusive, drug addicted household and no one to take care of it?

And to be clear, I'm not advocating abortion. I'm suggesting that we need to think past the birth if the true goal is to save the live of the innocent human being.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:24 pm

"Trump puts kids in cages!"

Uhhhh... Planned Parenthood murders kids.

"Those kids didn't stand a chance anyway!"

The blinders are thick with the left.

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic