Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Used to Be A Normal Person

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Used to Be A Normal Person

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:59 am
How do you surgically remove Marxists?
One at a time.

I'd start with the goofball CNN is treating as a head of state in the CHOP. About 4:00 AM, I'd go in with a team of 5 and remove him from the equation.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:13 pm

When I read stuff like that I start to realize why right-wingers get pissed off. If I believed things like that were the norm, I would be upset, too.

I feel like this type of stuff has gotten worse because of the internet and how it has created a new dimension of community. One of the things that the right has been able to do much better than the left is develop community online and encase people, of all ages, into ideological echochambers.

Off-topic a bit, but If you ever get bored, look into incels and how closely those losers tether themselves to far-right politics. I don't think its a surprise that these people are angry, frustrated perma-virgins and they hold far right wing philosophy close to their hearts. Join some of their discord groups and just lurk. Its frankly shocking. it is funny too though, that so many of them are also furries, into ABDL and all that type of stuff, but the next generation of right wingers is going to be a lot different from this generation. This generation is content with taking women's privacy away and making sure that there is as much idle capital as possible. The next generation literally want civil war.

There is a sizable number of people who support Tarrant, the guy who killed the innocent muslims in New Zealand, the Charlottesville car guy, etc. I don't think the righties around here support that sort of stuff, but i think that people need to sorta wake up and see the dangers that these unchecked communities pose because they are brewing some really, really nasty shit and while i dont think for a second that these basement dwellers could get anywhere near overtaking the US govt, I don't think that people need to suffer needlessly because of domestic terror. If you don't believe me, check out /pol/ for a day. Join some of their discords.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:27 am
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:25 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:57 am
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:49 am
What a completely White Male perspective. I SEE CHANGE AND I FEAR IT. Run away Run Away!
Who's talking about running away? Surgical removal is what is called for when dealing with racist Marxists.
Using extreme examples to try to push back at a better path for the US isn't working as much any more.

I would say that violent leaning police are beyond the existential threat level like your cute firing squad example. They are a real priah of society that are killing people.
What’s it like being an identitarian?
What's it like to abandon your values? Do you have a reason to protect rouge police?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
What a completely White Male perspective. I SEE CHANGE AND I FEAR IT. Run away Run Away!
Who's talking about running away? Surgical removal is what is called for when dealing with racist Marxists.
Using extreme examples to try to push back at a better path for the US isn't working as much any more.

I would say that violent leaning police are beyond the existential threat level like your cute firing squad example. They are a real priah of society that are killing people.
What's it like to abandon your values? Do you have a reason to protect rouge police?
No but I’m much more level headed than you are. Try it some time.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:13 pm

There's a time for levity and a time for change. I can be level headed when:

+ Police aren't killing People
+ The President isn't inciting riots
+ The Unions aren't telling the citizens to fuck off.
+ Police don't kill citizens ruthlessly while cameras are rolling.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 pm

I didn't think murdering political opponents was an acceptable response. Guess I was wrong.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 pm
I didn't think murdering political opponents was an acceptable response. Guess I was wrong.
Who said murder? I said REMOVE.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:36 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

I would concur RT.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Here's a guy I served with. To me, he's a normal person. Except for the beard, this could be me.

https://vm.tiktok.com/JeGcNrN/

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:57 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:36 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

I would concur RT.
So how to police killing innocent people jive with your pro life position?

I guess you stop caring after they've been born? Classic America Evangelist

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:01 pm

Where did I condone it?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic