Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Railroading Of Garrett Rolfe

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: The Railroading Of Garrett Rolfe

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:23 am

I'm glad that the justice system is finally taking the issue of police use of deadly force seriously. If we've learned anything in the past 10 years, its easy to get away with killing a black person. and police should be held to a higher standard, not a lower one, when deadly force is used in confrontation. End of story.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am

Watch "Bull" much? They can only disqualify three prejudiced jurors on both Prosecution and Defense. There are far more than three prejudiced jurors in the jury pool. Both sides will have to use a "Bull" type service to get the jurors they THINK will behave the way they want them to. Without a change of venue, the facts don't matter, and even then, they may not.

They've ruined General Flynn and Stone with legal bills. Even it they are acquitted or pardoned, their lives are ruined. So is this officer. If this officer goes to prison, he will likely be murdered. De Facto Capital Punishment, and you people are all against Capital Punishment, except when YOU are PREJUDICED against the officer.

All this shows how rigged the legal system really is.

All the big city cops should walk off the job. Hopefully they can find work in suburban and rural communities. Hopefully, they don't have to spend all their time enforcing barely violated traffic laws, like "one over".

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
In any other environment, at any other time, this officer wouldn't be charged.
I believe this is probably correct. And I'll take it a step further. If the perpetrator had been white, I don't think he'd be charged today.

btw - Amnesty International believes that tasers are deadly weapons and should be treated as such. They claimed back in 2012 that police tasers were responsible for 500 deaths.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... use-reach/

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:58 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:27 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 pm
Clearly you need a chill pill. I’m not going to litigate this here.
The point is, this shouldn't be litigated ANYWHERE.
If you feel that way then surely so might a jury. There’s a chance he gets off scot free. Let the system play out.
No, the system is rigged. The fact that the officer is being charged in this incident proves it.

And, you have already "litigated it" here...
That said a taser isn’t a deadly weapon... there are a number of better ways they could have handled it.
That’s not litigating... it’s observing. Those are my observations about it. Arguing what should happen to them or what the charges should be or if they are guilty or not is litigating.

As for the system being rigged...

The man will go in front of a jury just like any other trial. The jury might find him not guilty. Calm down, play the long game and relax.
No. I will not. In any other environment, at any other time, this officer wouldn't be charged. His life shouldn't be disrupted or ruined by a movement based on a lie. General Flynn ring any bells?

This is nothing short of blood libel against police officers.
Maybe cops will take pause before killing and kicking a citizen suspected of drunk driving the next time. He was 18 feet away running away from this rouge cop. Bad decisions come with consequences.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:43 pm

If you’re an unarmed black male - and a white male cop tries to cuff you, or put you in his squad car - run!

We’ve all heard many times that unarmed black males end up dead at the hands of white cops. Usually for something non-violent. Something minor.

And recently we all SAW it happen - to George Floyd.

Remember unarmed George Floyd was handcuffed when the white cop(s) killed him. In broad daylight. With obvious witnesses verbally objecting, and warning Floyd was dying. As was the victim himself.

Hell yeah - black guys better resist white police placing them in cuffs or cars. Because the black community knows from years of such encounters that those two events are often followed by the deaths of unarmed black detainees.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:10 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Maybe cops will take pause before killing and kicking a citizen suspected of drunk driving the next time. He was 18 feet away running away from this rouge cop. Bad decisions come with consequences.
18 feet my ass. They're in a foot chase, roughly the width of one parking space apart - or about 9 feet.

And also, where the hell do you come off specifying this person's actions as "running away from a rogue cop?" Did you miss the part where he resisted arrest or where he stole the cop's taser, took off running, and then fired it at said cop? I'd say those are pretty important details you so brazenly glossed over right there.

I do agree with you on one point - bad decisions come with consequences. Drive drunk, resist arrest, steal a cop's weapon, point that stolen weapon at said cop, and there's going to be consequences. As there were here.

Let's also not forget that Mr. Brooks was out on parole, serving a 7-year prison sentence for abusing his children.

TCT - may I suggest that your moral compass needs a significant re-calibration. You portray a church pastor as someone who should "rot in prison" for holding church services; then when we get to somebody who beats his wife and his kids and is asleep drunk in a parking lot in the middle of the night, steals a cop's weapon and tries to use it on said cop, and you treat THIS guy like he's a model citizen. You sir have one twisted view or morality.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:13 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:43 pm
If you’re an unarmed black male - and a white male cop tries to cuff you, or put you in his squad car - run!
Hell yeah - black guys better resist white police placing them in cuffs or cars...
So you're here explicitly encouraging people to violate the law? Pretty sure that's against the terms of service of these forums.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:19 pm

TCT - may I suggest that your moral compass needs a significant re-calibration. You portray a church pastor as someone who should "rot in prison" for holding church services; then when we get to somebody who beats his wife and his kids and is asleep drunk in a parking lot in the middle of the night, steals a cop's weapon and tries to use it on said cop, and you treat THIS guy like he's a model citizen. You sir have one twisted view or morality.
Moral compass? Try reading the Bible sometime. This cop is getting what he has asked for.
Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said that former Atlanta officer Garrett Rolfe kicked Rayshard Brooks "while he laid on ground, while he was there fighting for his life" after he was shot.

Howard said that the other officer on the scene, Devin Brosnan, stood on Brooks' shoulders "while he struggled for his life."

"Once Mr. Brooks was shot, there is an Atlanta policy that requires that the officers have to provide timely medical attention to Mr. Brooks or to anyone who is injured. But after Mr. Brooks was shot, for some period of two minutes and 12 seconds, there was no medical attention applied to Mr. Brooks," the district attorney said.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:43 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:13 pm
screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:43 pm
Hell yeah - black guys better resist white police placing them in cuffs or cars...
So you're here explicitly encouraging people to violate the law? Pretty sure that's against the terms of service of these forums.
Here in the Wild West of the Buzzboard the terms of service are merely a suggestion.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:10 pm

bmw, you need to finally agree that there is a problem within law enforcement.
Around 100 people gathered in front of Shelby Township Hall on Wednesday night to protest the township Board of Trustees' decision to suspend Police Chief Robert J. Shelide for 30 days without pay as discipline for controversial social media posts that seemed to glorify police brutality.

Trustees voted Tuesday night to suspend Shelide after listening to several hours of comments from dozens of people who weighed in on whether he should be fired for the tweets from his personal Twitter account.

The Twitter account in question has been deleted but screenshots circulating online show tweets that seem to promote police taking drastic action against those participating in the current anti-police brutality protests rocking the nation.

"Trump threatening to deploy the military. I have a better idea: unleash the real cops and let them take care of these barbarians. I promise it will be over in 24 hours. Cops are crippled by politicians and the (what appears to be the word) media,” one tweet said.

Shelide issued a public apology on June 4 after the tweets were publicly circulated and the township board put him on paid administrative leave.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 202532001/

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:58 pm

The officer DID NOT kick Rayshard Brooks. I challenge you to present VIDEO evidence that he did. There is a LOT of video out there. Show me!

He wasn't 18 feet away and he fired a deadly weapon at a police officer that is far from "rouge". In fact, the rogue officer testified against dirty officers not all that long ago.

This is why I'm so pissed off. You cocksuckers on the left keep repeating lies, over and over, until people start believing them. Like "hands up, don't shoot".

Whatever happened to judging people on the content of their character? Now people are being judged solely by the color of their skin. It's like, "If your black, you should never, ever, be shot by a cop no matter what your do". Anarchy. That's what you want. Admit it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:11 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:10 pm

I do agree with you on one point - bad decisions come with consequences. Drive drunk, resist arrest, steal a cop's weapon, point that stolen weapon at said cop, and there's going to be consequences. As there were here.

Let's also not forget that Mr. Brooks was out on parole, serving a 7-year prison sentence for abusing his children.
BINGO!

Not only abusing his own children, at least 9 other criminal charges.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:19 pm
Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said that former Atlanta officer Garrett Rolfe kicked Rayshard Brooks "while he laid on ground, while he was there fighting for his life" after he was shot.

Howard said that the other officer on the scene, Devin Brosnan, stood on Brooks' shoulders "while he struggled for his life."

"Once Mr. Brooks was shot, there is an Atlanta policy that requires that the officers have to provide timely medical attention to Mr. Brooks or to anyone who is injured. But after Mr. Brooks was shot, for some period of two minutes and 12 seconds, there was no medical attention applied to Mr. Brooks," the district attorney said.
DA Paul Howard is a lying fuck, bastard, puke, piece of shit, up on charges criminal, lying cocksucker, sperm burping gutter slut .

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:15 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:19 pm

DA Paul Howard is a lying fuck, bastard, puke, piece of shit, up on charges criminal, lying cocksucker, sperm burping gutter slut .
My god get a grip man...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:17 pm

My god get a grip man...
Nope
I'm unhinged. Unlike the rest of the sissy snowflake pukes that have allowed themselves to be either caught up or cowed by this iligitamate movement, I'm going to say what I mean andean what I say.

I'm sickened by the fraud that is being perpetrated by these scum bags.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic