Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Railroading Of Garrett Rolfe

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

The Railroading Of Garrett Rolfe

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:17 pm

It is hard to fathom the delirium our entire country is experiencing all because of a movement that has it's beginning rooted in, well, a lie.
Garrett Rolfe, the Atlanta police officer fired after the killing of Rayshard Brooks last week, now faces 11 charges including felony murder, which could potentially lead to the death penalty, a Georgia district attorney announced Wednesday.

The fact that a District Attorney would bring charges against this police officer is ludicrous. I have watched every second of video of that encounter and both officers were treating him with respect up until he violently resisted arrest, fought with the officers and wrestled them to the ground and then took the officers taser. As he was running away, he turned and fired upon the officer. In any sane world, the officer was acting in self defense.

This isn't about this incident. This is about criminalizing every police officer that happens to have a violent encounter with a black man. This started with the Michael Brown case in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014. Because of the media, and the false narrative sold to them, a case that was clearly self defense ended up with an officer being charged, his life pretty much ruined and a false flag being excepted as fact. "Hands Up Don't Shoot". It didn't happen. Even Obama's Justice Department, then headed by Eric Holder, said "Hands Up Don't Shoot" didn't happen and brought no charges.

The fact that a group founded because of a lie can cause such hysteria that a good police officer is having his life turned upside down and a Police Chief was forced to step down is nothing short of horrific.

The media, Rayshard Brooks family and their attorney is telling you all about Rayshard Brooks to set a narrative. Let me tell you what they aren't. Brooks appears to have had an extensive criminal record, which included violent criminal charges in Georgia. Brooks received a seven-year sentence in 2014 for charges and convictions of simple battery, cruelty to children, false imprisonment, family violence battery, receiving stolen property, criminal interference with government property, weapons charges, and obstructing a law enforcement officer.

The media hasn't told you that have they? Truth be told, he wan't really the wonderful family man they would have you believe.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: The Railroading Of Garrett Rolfe

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:17 pm
It is hard to fathom the delirium our entire country is experiencing all because of a movement that has it's beginning rooted in, well, a lie.
Garrett Rolfe, the Atlanta police officer fired after the killing of Rayshard Brooks last week, now faces 11 charges including felony murder, which could potentially lead to the death penalty, a Georgia district attorney announced Wednesday.

The fact that a District Attorney would bring charges against this police officer is ludicrous. I have watched every second of video of that encounter and both officers were treating him with respect up until he violently resisted arrest, fought with the officers and wrestled them to the ground and then took the officers taser. As he was running away, he turned and fired upon the officer. In any sane world, the officer was acting in self defense.

This isn't about this incident. This is about criminalizing every police officer that happens to have a violent encounter with a black man. This started with the Michael Brown case in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014. Because of the media, and the false narrative sold to them, a case that was clearly self defense ended up with an officer being charged, his life pretty much ruined and a false flag being excepted as fact. "Hands Up Don't Shoot". It didn't happen. Even Obama's Justice Department, then headed by Eric Holder, said "Hands Up Don't Shoot" didn't happen and brought no charges.

The fact that a group founded because of a lie can cause such hysteria that a good police officer is having his life turned upside down and a Police Chief was forced to step down is nothing short of horrific.

The media, Rayshard Brooks family and their attorney is telling you all about Rayshard Brooks to set a narrative. Let me tell you what they aren't. Brooks appears to have had an extensive criminal record, which included violent criminal charges in Georgia. Brooks received a seven-year sentence in 2014 for charges and convictions of simple battery, cruelty to children, false imprisonment, family violence battery, receiving stolen property, criminal interference with government property, weapons charges, and obstructing a law enforcement officer.

The media hasn't told you that have they? Truth be told, he wan't really the wonderful family man they would have you believe.
I highly doubt he’ll get the death penalty. That said a taser isn’t a deadly weapon... there are a number of better ways they could have handled it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 pm

I highly doubt he’ll get the death penalty. That said a taser isn’t a deadly weapon... there are a number of better ways they could have handled it.
Oh fuck! Seriously? Yeah you're right, Rayshard Brooks should have handled it differently. Don't resist arrest. Don't fight with police officers. Don't steal a taser. Don't turn and fire a weapon as you're running away.

Tell me, in the heat of the moment, seconds or less, how exactly was the officer to be absolutely sure that was a taser that was being fired? Could he have had another weapon on him? How was the officer to be sure he didn't grab a gun from the other officer while rolling around on the ground? Remember, your being fired upon by a person that has violently attacked you. You have a split second to make a decision that could save your life and those of fellow officers. What are you going to do?

And this officer, even without the death penalty, should go to prison? Wow....

Ever been to war skippy?
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Oh fuck! Seriously? Yeah you're right, Rayshard Brooks should have handled it differently. Don't resist arrest. Don't fight with police officers. Don't steal a taser. Don't turn and fire a weapon as you're running away.

Tell me, in the heat of the moment, seconds or less, how exactly was the officer to be absolutely sure that was a taser that was being fired? Could he have had another weapon on him? How was the officer to be sure he didn't grab a gun from the other officer while rolling around on the ground? Remember, your being fired upon by a person that has violently attacked you. You have a split second to make a decision to save your life. What are you going to do?

Ever been to war skippy?
Clearly you need a chill pill. I’m not going to litigate this here. Calm the fuck down man. And no I haven’t and that’s where that line of questioning stops.

If you’re gonna fly off the handle I’m not discussing it with you.
Last edited by Rate This on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Clearly you need a chill pill. I’m not going to litigate this here.
The point is, this shouldn't be litigated ANYWHERE. And, you already have.
That said a taser isn’t a deadly weapon... there are a number of better ways they could have handled it.
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:26 pm
Rate This wrote:

The point is, this shouldn't be litigated ANYWHERE.
If you feel that way then surely so might a jury. There’s a chance he gets off scot free. Let the system play out.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:27 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

If you feel that way then surely so might a jury. There’s a chance he gets off scot free. Let the system play out.
No, the system is rigged by BLM hysteria. The fact that the officer is being charged in this incident proves it.

And, you have already "litigated it" here...
That said a taser isn’t a deadly weapon... there are a number of better ways they could have handled it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

No, the system is rigged. The fact that the officer is being charged in this incident proves it.

That’s not litigating... it’s observing. Those are my observations about it. Arguing what should happen to them or what the charges should be or if they are guilty or not is litigating.

As for the system being rigged...

The man will go in front of a jury just like any other trial. The jury might find him not guilty. Calm down, play the long game and relax.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

No, the system is rigged. The fact that the officer is being charged in this incident proves it.

That’s not litigating... it’s observing. Those are my observations about it. Arguing what should happen to them or what the charges should be or if they are guilty or not is litigating.

The man will go in front of a jury just like any other trial. The jury might find him not guilty. Calm down, play the long game and relax.
No. I will not. In any other environment, at any other time, this officer wouldn't be charged. His life shouldn't be disrupted or ruined by a movement based on a lie. General Flynn ring any bells?

This is nothing short of blood libel against police officers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:44 pm

100% agree Bryce.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

No. I will not. In any other environment, at any other time, this officer wouldn't be charged. His life shouldn't be disrupted or ruined by a movement based on a lie. General Flynn ring any bells?

This is nothing short of blood libel against police officers.
The movement is way beyond hands up don’t shoot at this point if you haven’t noticed. A lot of other incidents have happened since Ferguson and that’s what’s powering this. You get too fixated on the start of something and ignore the evolution or subsequent events on a consistent basis.

I’m not gonna pull Flynn into this. Getting him off is the justice department trying to rig it to spring a Trump ally. Period.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 am

So, more evidence of the railroad job being perpetrated on Officer Rolfe.

Two weeks ago, Atlanta DA Paul Howard charged police officers with aggravated assault when they used tasers against violent protesters during the "not a riot."

In his words, when bringing charges against the police officers, "As you all know, under Georgia law, a taser is considered a deadly weapon".

Now, when it's used against a police officer it isn't. Chooo Chooo

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:31 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 am
So, more evidence of the railroad job being perpetrated on Officer Rolfe.

Two weeks ago, Atlanta DA Paul Howard charged police officers with aggravated assault when they used tasers against violent protesters during the "not a riot."

In his words, when bringing charges against the police officers, "As you all know, under Georgia law, a taser is considered a deadly weapon".

Now, when it's used against a police officer it isn't. Chooo Chooo
Why hold a trial at all? Clearly you think he’s going away forever and you’re certain of it. It sounds like he kicked the guy while he was on the ground after shooting him and the other guy stood on his shoulder for a period of time... apparently no aid was rendered for a couple minutes. That’s where things start to slide into murkier territory. They certainly overcharged Rolfe... the question is to what degree and a jury will decide that.

You are at least twice my age if I’m not mistaken. Why am I the one telling you to be calm, slow, measured and To play the Long game? Role reversal much?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:31 am

Why hold a trial at all? Clearly you think he’s going away forever and you’re certain if it. It sounds like he kicked the guy while he was on the ground after shooting him and the other guy stood on his shoulder for a period of time... apparently no aid was rendered for a couple minutes. That’s where things start to slide into murkier territory.
That is the narrative being foisted upon the media and general population by DA Paul Howard Jr. Who by the way is up for re-election and under investigation for improprieties in office.

Now, There is a whole bunch of video out there. Not one video shows the officer kicking Rayshard Brooks. Not one. If there WAS video of that, trust me, it would have been all over every news outlet 24/7.

Officer Rolfe's attorney, which he should have never had to hire in the first place, had this to say,
"He [the DA] shows a still [where] one leg is planted and the other one's bent. He could be leaning down to try to give him first aid, it could have been when he was trying to evaluate whether he needed handcuffs. This officer gave him CPR, monitored his pulse prior to that, talked to him to try to keep him breathing and called for EMS and coordinated other efforts on the scene.

The only reason anything is "murky" is because of the smoke the DA is blowing and the false narrative he is trying to sell. Oh, he might even be guilty of trying to poison the jury pool to boot.

If you can't see the duplicity on display here, you're either not trying very hard or just playing devil's advocate. I refuse to believe you are that dense.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:47 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:31 am

Why hold a trial at all? Clearly you think he’s going away forever and you’re certain if it. It sounds like he kicked the guy while he was on the ground after shooting him and the other guy stood on his shoulder for a period of time... apparently no aid was rendered for a couple minutes. That’s where things start to slide into murkier territory.
That is the narrative being foisted upon the media and general population by DA Paul Howard Jr. Who by the way is up for re-election and under investigation for improprieties in office.

Now, There is a whole bunch of video out there. Not one video shows the officer kicking Rayshard Brooks. Not one. If there WAS video of that, trust me, it would have been all over every news outlet 24/7.

Officer Rolfe's attorney, which he should have never had to hire in the first place, had this to say,
"He [the DA] shows a still [where] one leg is planted and the other one's bent. He could be leaning down to try to give him first aid, it could have been when he was trying to evaluate whether he needed handcuffs. This officer gave him CPR, monitored his pulse prior to that, talked to him to try to keep him breathing and called for EMS and coordinated other efforts on the scene.

The only reason anything is "murky" is because of the smoke the DA is blowing and the false narrative he is trying to sell. Oh, he might even be guilty of trying to poison the jury pool to boot.
The area has so many people it would be nearly impossible to poison the jury pool. The defense gets its jury selections as well. The whole thing is such a complicated process. Let it play out. If indeed they only have a still then a jury may conclude that isn't enough evidence. But then again the still no doubt came from video. That’ll get played in court one way or the other. It’ll be a barn burner of a trial but that’s about all we can say about it. What exactly is your venting here supposed to accomplish anyhow?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic