Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

USA Coronavirus Response Minus Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: USA Coronavirus Response Minus Trump

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am

Except Biden now believes the momma of your child can kill it with even asking you.

Trump hasn't done anything to you.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:32 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am
Except Biden now believes the momma of your child can kill it with even asking you.

Trump hasn't done anything to you.
Please don’t drag abortion into every conversation. It’s as bad as Screen Glare and Russia.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:57 am
What did we do that was so wrong to get lovinlife, Patriot, Lucky615 and Screen Glare exactly?

Biden is up to the job and as added insurance he will be surrounded by adults and not boot lickers.
What did you guys do that was wrong. Well the Dems could have picked a better candidate for president but your stuck with Forgetful Joe. If he becomes president and we’re at war with like N. Korea, I just pray he doesn’t think it’s Canada. God help us. Even Sanders would’ve been a better pick.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:16 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:12 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:57 am
What did we do that was so wrong to get lovinlife, Patriot, Lucky615 and Screen Glare exactly?

Biden is up to the job and as added insurance he will be surrounded by adults and not boot lickers.
What did you guys do that was wrong. Well the Dems could have picked a better candidate for president but your stuck with Forgetful Joe. If he becomes president and we’re at war with like N. Korea, I just pray he doesn’t think it’s Canada. God help us. Even Sanders would’ve been a better pick.
I mean those of us on this board that have to put up with stupid trolls all the damn time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic