Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How To Get Even With Trump Haters

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: How To Get Even With Trump Haters

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Want a really great laugh? Google #babygate or #bunkerboycoward

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:31 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:05 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:15 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:02 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:43 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:02 am
Get Trump signs and put them on their lawns.
The response to that is to partially tinge the sign and glue fake flames to it...
Yeah, because if you actually BURNED the sign, the PO PO could take you in for ARSON or BURNING WITHOUT A LICENSE!
If it’s a sign deposited by some asshole on my lawn? It’s my sign now...
You better have a permit if you're going to burn that Trump sign.
Out in the country it’s bonfire or burn barrel fodder...

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Hannity talks about going Shark Fishing... working class hobby if I ever saw one.

Hannity even said once “Until I found blinds.com I was using bedsheets over my windows”... suuuurrrrrrreeeeeee...
:rollin

"Trump really understands blue-collar America!!! He identifies with us!"

Sure... the guy with gaudy gold fixtures on everything around his mansions sure understands and identifies with Joe 6-Pack. Go roll up to Mar-A-Lago in your jorts and sleeveless shirt to go "hang out" and see how fast he has you ejected out of there. Trump has been a starfucker for 40 years and wants nothing more than to be accepted by celebrities and the Hollywood "elite". Don't let idiots like Hannity and Trump and OxyMan Limbaugh fool you: they think you're as deplorable as HRC does.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:10 pm

Dolts. Trump has nothing but disdain for those who support him. Like all con artists - he sees them as suckers to manipulate for his gain. And they fall for it!

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 pm

this board is ful of Trump haters. Youse shuld all get band.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:51 pm

patriot wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Ok we’ll call it the Trumpless Majority... it’ll have lots of chanting and speaking portions in the mix of music and patriotic lyrics... thanks for the idea... you are the gift that just keeps on giving 🎁

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:09 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:51 pm
patriot wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Ok we’ll call it the Trumpless Majority... it’ll have lots of chanting and speaking portions in the mix of music and patriotic lyrics... thanks for the idea... you are the gift that just keeps on giving 🎁
I see that stupid “patriot” is here again. Isn’t time to clean the basement again? You should clean it up for your parents hell you live there for free.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic