Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police Search For Boy's BB Gun While Riots Flare (War On Boys/Men)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Police Search For Boy's BB Gun While Riots Flare (War On Boys/Men)

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:57 am

Police were called and searched an 11 year old boy's room after his BB gun and crossbow collection appeared on the wall behind him during a VIRTUAL CLASSROOM MEETING, near BALTIMORE, while RIOTS FLARED NATIONWIDE. The VIRTUAL teacher called the principal, and the principal called the Police. The school maintained that a gun in a VIRTUAL classroom was the same as a gun in a PHYSICAL classroom. The MOTHER explained to the Police that her boy was no only very intellectual, but also a real BOY and a Boy Scout.

This is not just about SCREWED UP PRIORITIES EVERYWHERE. This is also but one small part of a nationwide WAR on MALE BEHAVIOR. If a girl has a gun theses days, the attitude by both MEN, but especially WOMEN is "YOU GO GIRL! You'll need that gun one day to shoot your HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND! I watched DATELINE last night!" I have to wonder if it had been a girl with a gun in their room, if they would have reported it. I know lot of grown women with guns. But apparently absent here also is the FATHER. Where was he? Involved in a joint custody battle? Or just a "baby daddy"?

There are so many things wrong here on so many levels that it's hard to focus on just one!

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-b ... tual-class

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Re: Police Search For Boy's BB Gun While Riots Flare (War On Boys/Men)

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:34 am

Take your faux outrage elsewhere.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:41 am

Matt why is that?

I think it's a legit topic and a link was provided, unlike another poster.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:15 am

That reminds me, Matt. I'm surprised that this didn't happen in Ann Arbor. Why do you think many Medical and Law School Professors, and other highly paid employees of The University of Michigan, and area business owners, are moving to Livingston County? It's to get away from this type of insanity.

That also reminds me of a friend of mine, a male schoolteacher who taught in a private school in Ann Arbor, who was hounded out by the townie teachers and administrators. The final straw was when they harassed him for driving a domestic car instead of a foreign car. He now works in a non TC/non PC area of Northern Michigan, for a PUBLIC SCHOOL, with no problems.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:03 am, edited 5 times in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:18 am

Ann Arbor is NIMBY central.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:57 am

I knew a guy who was on the Ann Arbor City Council. When I was young and foolish, I thought he was a Right Wing Radical. Now, I know that he was just sane compared to the Left Wingers on the Council.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic