Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

No excuse for looting after pig kills black man

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: No excuse for looting after pig kills black man

Post by screen glare » Thu May 28, 2020 11:14 am

Nope. H-U-G-E systemic problem with no end in sight. Eliciting finally after decades a very American revolutionary war-type response. Unarmed American citizens being systemically murdered in broad daylight - by law enforcement - over years.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 28, 2020 11:26 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 am

This only fuels the conservative straight white male narrative that the black guy was bad and deserved to die and that black people act like niggers.
Wow, Joe Biden may have a new person to consider as VP.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 28, 2020 7:23 pm

You must believe only “black people” fought The Revolutionary War, LL101.

Au contraire - this warrior response is something that happens as a last resort across humanity, countries, eras. It happens when an oppressor who is systemically murdering the oppressed - after years of repeating, and ignoring protest of such inhumane activity - refuses to stop.

The sadness-turned-anger of the oppressed - realizing there’s no end in sight - finally, righteously, boils over. Even if they die trying.

“Give me liberty or give me death.”

(BTW - LL101. I was never taught nor owned by the likes of little you. Nobody is, Skippy. Especially on this board.)

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 29, 2020 12:33 am

Well gosh darn little Skippy, you’d better get a pregnancy prison up and running so you can try to accomplish the impossible. End all DIY and assisted legal or non-legal abortions forever.

Only your silly self (who gloatingly imagines owning other men and women) could equate a pregnant female’s free will to choose to carry and deliver or abort, or abortions by Nature/God known as miscarriages - with THIS discussion of very public collective civil/governmental controversies.

Abortion is a unique situation in several different and important ways. Nothing compares to it. Nothing.

Every pregnant female makes a free will, given-by-God, personal choice. In fact - even with fiction “pregnancy prisons” incarcerating and monitoring each pregnant female all nine months through delivery - abortion would still be with us.

And silly selves like you, LL101 would still be inserting yourselves into each pregnant female’s personal, free will choice.

Perhaps the obvious escapes your pea brain: George Floyd was an independent man, and a US citizen. With Constitutional equal rights. Who encountered a murderer. And nearly the whole world by now has had opportunity to hear his very audible “I can’t breathe” pleas to Minneapolis police. They were NOT silent.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 29, 2020 2:50 am

Trumps tweet this evening implying the National Guard would mow down looters if he had to deploy them in was really like pouring gasoline on this whole situation. Completely uncalled for. How exactly is mowing down a bunch of looters in a situation where the spark to all of this is police state brutality going to fix anything? It sounds to me like it would just further escalate things... I get that he wants to act tough but he’s really got to think things through first. Then he’s attacking the Mayor of Minneapolis because you can’t let a good crisis go to waste I guess? We have a second rate guy as mayor in Minneapolis and a third rate guy attacking him as president... the history books on all this may just say “Don’t ask, You won’t believe us” when this is all written about... things always calm down eventually but man the civil unrest is unreal the last 6 or so years...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic