Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The conservative victimhood complex

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

The conservative victimhood complex

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 14, 2020 7:18 pm

I have been making you aware of Trump Patsies™ within our midsts, but I guess they are better know as Conservative Victims. Either way, it's time to just tell them to man up and deal with reality. Fucking cry babies...
But Trump's appalling failure is only the most visible part of a vast ocean of right-wing dysfunction. For conservative zealots and media figures, the pandemic is quickly becoming just another culture war battleground — an axis of postmodern symbolic conflict, another vent for bottomless grievance, and fuel for a screeching victimhood complex. The practical effect will be to fuel infection and hamstring economic recovery. It's a stark obstacle before fixing this or any other crisis.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Re: The conservative victimhood complex

Post by Rate This » Thu May 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Just call them snowflakes. It rolls off the tounge better.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Poor poor victims.
― Matt

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Whaaaaaaaaah!!!! Soiled diapers thumb suckers. Sob. Cry. Boo Hoo!

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:18 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:18 pm
I have been making you aware of Trump Patsies™ within our midsts, but I guess they are better know as Conservative Victims. Either way, it's time to just tell them to man up and deal with reality. Fucking cry babies...
But Trump's appalling failure is only the most visible part of a vast ocean of right-wing dysfunction. For conservative zealots and media figures, the pandemic is quickly becoming just another culture war battleground — an axis of postmodern symbolic conflict, another vent for bottomless grievance, and fuel for a screeching victimhood complex. The practical effect will be to fuel infection and hamstring economic recovery. It's a stark obstacle before fixing this or any other crisis.
They sure were snow-flakey yesterday. Some accounts say there were more journalists covering the campaign rally than protesters. Say whatever you want about the Bolsheviks, at least they showed up.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 15, 2020 5:08 pm

Maybe the misguided protestors have now become sick?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Sorry victims... It's time to attack the creditibility of the Judge, right?
The judge rejected Republicans' arguments that the 1945 law should not apply to statewide emergencies, but only to local or regional emergencies.

To win, the legislators needed the judge to invalidate Whitmer's actions under both laws. That did not happen.
― Matt

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 9:05 pm

Sorry to interrupt the lefty circle jerk on this pathetic thread, but let's see how the appeals court or MSC rule before you gloat so much.

Can you IMAGINE cheering for tyranny?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:05 pm
Sorry to interrupt the lefty circle jerk on this pathetic thread, but let's see how the appeals court or MSC rule before you gloat so much.

Us 1 you 0... your move.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm

The left have become the fascists they used to protest against back in the 60's.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm
The left have become the fascists they used to protest against back in the 60's.
Much changes in 50 years... including 50 years worth of people who weren’t there to protest or have the faintest whiff of an idea what was going on then... So the 60’s are for better or worse irrelevant largely to this...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm
Matt wrote:

Us 1 you 0... your move.
I thought you even came around to opposing Whitmer's latest Karenisms? Its embarrassing that you'd brag about a leftist judge making a leftist ruling. This isn't a team sport. This is about the very values that this country was founded on.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm
Matt wrote:

Us 1 you 0... your move.
I thought you even came around to opposing Whitmer's latest Karenisms? Its embarrassing that you'd brag about a leftist judge making a leftist ruling. This isn't a team sport. This is about the very values that this country was founded on.
I don’t like the Karenisms but I also don’t like the protestors. Nominally it’s funny to see a small group so outraged be surprised when they lose. November is gonna be the best example.

I’m gonna get an editing program and clip together Biden’s state wins as a response to the Trump one from 4 years ago I think.

Oh and spare me the principles this country was founded on rhetoric... it grows tiring from a party that only cares about that when it’s convenient.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic