Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

71 Percent Of DEMOCRATS Blame China For Coronavirus Responsiblity

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

71 Percent Of DEMOCRATS Blame China For Coronavirus Responsiblity

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Either the Democrat voters have wised up, or the Party is losing control of the narrative. It's really illogical to believe that China is not huqely responsible.

https://morningconsult.com/form/nearly- ... w5TUpKOSJ9
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Re: 71 Percent Of DEMOCRATS Blame China For Coronavirus Resphsiblity

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 09, 2020 4:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 pm
132 people have died from coronavirus.

57,300 Americans died from the flu last year.

Nobody with a brain should be concerned.
But "nobody with a brain" should believe the numbers and facts coming out of China are remotely accurate.
Ah, so the Chinese are untrustworthy! Nice racism, Skippy!

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.
The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Blame Trump. He’s the president of America. His responsibility was to listen seriously to all early warnings after news broke of epidemic novel virus on the loose in China.

Instead he refused to error on the side of caution in order to do his number one duty and protect American lives. He refused to take seriously worst case scenario and to plan for it while hoping for the best.

He ignored. And ignored. And ignored all warnings. At one point after delaying action - he slaps on another one of his travel bans in a half assed way. Full of holes. Then goes back into delay mode. At another point he slaps on another one of his travel bans . Again - full of holes. All the while wasting time when he should have been (WAY before Chinese travel ban) taking inventory and beefing up everything America would need in a worst case scenario. Especially since he knew he’d slashed CDC funding and disassembeled Obama-era’s pandemic team.

Trump? Total irresponsibility. Total culpability.
Shirking duty with delight. Putting America in danger.

Americans can thank Trump the reality show TV star and mentally ill con artist who has lied with alacrity nearly every dystopian day of his candidacy and term in office - for the unprecedented Donnie-debacle we are enduring.

A zoonotic virus transferred from an animal into a human. Zero evidence it was engineered in a lab and escaped. And BTW a zoonotic virus could transfer anywhere in the world. Not only in China - as it did this time.

Get real. Trump has failed and continues to fail in protecting American lives. Trump’s Travesty! A great title for this new reality show in which he both stars, AND directs.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 10, 2020 12:21 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

But "nobody with a brain" should believe the numbers and facts coming out of China are remotely accurate.

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.
Your point?

You still make me sick.
Really? You don't see the point?!? Wow, you are even dumber than I think you are.

You now say that 100% of the "dumb Dems" should have known China was lying. A few months ago, you castigated (look it up) me for saying China was lying. Point being, you are a fraud, liar, pile of human garbage, and basically looked upon as a pathetic soul by 90+% of this site. We might have some sympathy for you if you were not such a reprehensible individual.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 10, 2020 8:32 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:21 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

You make me sick.
Your point?

You still make me sick.
Really? You don't see the point?!? Wow, you are even dumber than I think you are.

You now say that 100% of the "dumb Dems" should have known China was lying. A few months ago, you castigated (look it up) me for saying China was lying. Point being, you are a fraud, liar, pile of human garbage, and basically looked upon as a pathetic soul by 90+% of this site. We might have some sympathy for you if you were not such a reprehensible individual.
Your point?
That you are a troll.

Which you continue to prove again and again and again....

audiophile

Re: 71 Percent Of DEMOCRATS Blame China For Coronavirus Responsiblity

Post by audiophile » Sun May 10, 2020 8:55 am

WHO/China coverup...this is from German intelligence service.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3931126
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun May 10, 2020 9:35 am

If you click the link, the headline reads:
China asked The Who to cover up coronavirus outbreak: German intelligence service
Now would be a good time to Boycott The Who and burn all their records and CDs, like they did with the Beatles.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun May 10, 2020 9:37 am

LOL - I see what you did there :blink
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun May 10, 2020 5:40 pm

Part of the problem is that the Dems ARE racist, believing that the Chinese are far superior in intelligence. Studies 40-50 years ago found that they were only slightly more intelligent, like 2 or 3 percent in average IQ. They work MUCH harder than other US students in our schools. That is largely cultural. Their parents want them to succeed, but in excess. But this impression of far superiority has led them down the path of Germany, believing they are a superior race. That may be the source of a lot of problems. The Democrats think they ARE a far superior race, and that is what has led to problems. As evidenced here on this message board, leading Democrats are obsessed with college degrees and the impression that Ivy League degrees, more or less, are the only ones that qualify for leadership. Felicity Huffman is just the tip, of the tip, of the tip, of the iceberg. Standardized testing should ensure that all graduates are treated equally regardless of college or other "pedigree". But that would mean a lot of people from "lesser" colleges would end up in positions of power that the "Legacy" parents guard with their lives.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 11, 2020 12:34 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:40 pm
Part of the problem is that the Dems ARE racist, believing that the Chinese are far superior in intelligence. Studies 40-50 years ago found that they were only slightly more intelligent, like 2 or 3 percent in average IQ. They work MUCH harder than other US students in our schools. That is largely cultural. Their parents want them to succeed, but in excess. But this impression of far superiority has led them down the path of Germany, believing they are a superior race. That may be the source of a lot of problems. The Democrats think they ARE a far superior race, and that is what has led to problems. As evidenced here on this message board, leading Democrats are obsessed with college degrees and the impression that Ivy League degrees, more or less, are the only ones that qualify for leadership. Felicity Huffman is just the tip, of the tip, of the tip, of the iceberg. Standardized testing should ensure that all graduates are treated equally regardless of college or other "pedigree". But that would mean a lot of people from "lesser" colleges would end up in positions of power that the "Legacy" parents guard with their lives.
Kudos to your SNL veteran writing staff.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic