Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Head of COVID response a dog breeder?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Head of COVID response a dog breeder?

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:50 am

So we no longer need experience in Medicine or Epidemics to lead the national response to COVID? Quick Bryce, tell us why this is just fine...
Chief of staff to Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, Harrison has been tasked with handling the agency’s day-to-day coronavirus response despite his short résumé in public health: According to Reuters, prior to joining HHS, he ran a dog-breeding business.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/04 ... eport.html

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Re: Head of COVID response a dog breeder?

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:10 am

Da Vinci was born the illegitimate son of a notary and an unmarried peasant woman.

Einstein flunked the first entrance exam to the Zurich Polytechnic.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:15 am

Classist TCT at it again...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:35 am

Frankly, the guy went up a notch or two in my book. I find the thing I like best about most people is their dogs.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:35 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:10 am
Da Vinci was born the illegitimate son of a notary and an unmarried peasant woman.

Einstein flunked the first entrance exam to the Zurich Polytechnic.
Ok but this isn’t that...

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:58 pm

My s-i-l has bred, shown and trained American Bull Terriers (think Spuds McKenzie) for more than 30 years. Ever seen "Best in Show"? She's one of those people.

She told me yesterday that she is in no way qualified to serve in the Trump administration.

Every problem we are now experiencing is because of the virus. Until we let doctors and other scientists dictate our response to Covid-19, and until we institute and follow their recommendations, everything else is a waste of time.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:29 pm

I just found out this guy was a major breeder of the Frankenstein experiment of dogs, the Labradoodle. He shouldn't be in charge of anything, unless your desire is to fuck things up.

Even the guy that created the breed say's it's his life's biggest regret.
“I find that the biggest majority are either crazy or have a hereditary problem,” he said.
Not to mention the myriad of health issues that have cropped up in the breed.

And wouldn't ya know it., guess what kind of dog the Whitmer family has. Yup, you guessed it. Hope she has it under quarantine.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:55 pm

"I will surround myself with only the best and most serious people... top-of-the-line professionals."

-- Fat Donnie, 2016

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic