Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Medical personnel aren’t heroes, they aren’t doing anything

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Medical personnel aren’t heroes, they aren’t doing anything

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:28 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:15 pm
km1125 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:49 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:43 am
Yet GM brags, “We’re saving lives by making ventilators!”

They should be saying, “We’re lowering people into graves slightly slower!”
Ventilators exist for a reason, otherwise they'd all be in dumpsters or at the resale shops.

Maybe for COVID they aren't a great solution (although it works for a small percentage of folks) but there are other diseases or medical procedures where they are necessary and are very effective. I'm sure the ventilators that GM is making will save lives.
Oh, ventilators serve a purpose. So do a lucky rabbit’s foot.
So do a lucky rabbits foot? English skippy?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic