Registrations in the queue through May 27 at 7:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bernie calls it quits

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 4183
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:11 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:53 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:26 pm


He sucked.

He’s the textbook definition of a hypocrite.

I give more money to charity than Bernie and Biden combined. They want to give your money to lazy slobs.
Thanks for sharing that. We always look forward to your expert analysis of complex issues.
Bernie and his wife gave $19,000 to charity IN 2019. That’s probably your entire salary.
Fixed it for ya champ.
It’s “in,” Skippy. Not need to capitalize either letter.

Thanks for playing! Try again!



Rate This
Posts: 2358
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:20 pm

It was bolded and capitalized for emphasis which is what you are supposed to do to point something out to someone of lesser intelligence on them there internets...



lovinlife101
Posts: 4183
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:20 pm
It was bolded and capitalized for emphasis which is what you are supposed to do to point something out to someone of lesser intelligence on them there internets...
So gay.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by audiophile » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Where is Charity Indiana?


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

hanson
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by hanson » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 pm
Sanders never had a chance.

Crazy old man who talked about women getting raped and living it.
Scram


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!

lovinlife101
Posts: 4183
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:39 pm

hanson wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 pm
Sanders never had a chance.

Crazy old man who talked about women getting raped and living it.
Scram
I know you want Sanders to scram. So does everyone else.

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/8682503/b ... pe-fantasy

As for me. I’ll never scram!

Never!

I won’t be silenced!



km1125
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by km1125 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Bernie didn't need to continue to run for President.

He realized his goal were already met.

Unemployment skyrocketed.

Everybody is going broke.

Everybody is waiting on their checks from the government

Store shelves are empty and buying basic essentials is nearly impossible.

Seems like we're halfway to Venezuela!!



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:39 pm
Bernie didn't need to continue to run for President.

He realized his goal were already met.

Unemployment skyrocketed.

Everybody is going broke.

Everybody is waiting on their checks from the government

Store shelves are empty and buying basic essentials is nearly impossible.


Seems like we're halfway to Venezuela!!
All on Trump*'s watch....



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3142
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:52 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 pm


All on Trump*'s watch....
But it's still Bernie's fault.



screen glare
Posts: 2029
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Bernie calls it quits

Post by screen glare » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:49 am

Even though Trump can’t shoulder difficult responsibility - the buck still stops at his resolute desk. Which he should learn in November. But won’t - because Putin will pull him across the finish line first.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic