Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID-19 hits home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 24

COVID-19 hits home

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 am

Not my home, thankfully, but the homes of two families I know.

The first family are longtime friends. The parents are both about 50 and I've known the wife since she was 7 or 8. Dad is a doctor and they have three young children. Here's the message she sent me. Typos are hers:

"We put a washer in the garage. He strips and puts close in to sanitize then goes into the guest room through the window. Doors sealed shut. Interacts with us only with mask on and outside. Really hard on kids to see him but not be able to touch him."

The second family I have known for many years through The Miracle League of Michigan.

"Vic, our house has had confirmed exposure. None of us have been sick enough to need to be hospitalized, so we have not been tested, but I am nearly certain we had it. Thankfully, the person who was our exposure has recovered."

Turkeytop

Re: COVID-19 hits home

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:53 am

Thanks for sharing that, Vic. If I was a person of faith, I'd pray for them. But I do wish them all the best. I seem to have more than my share of wishes come true.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:11 am

Glad they are ok too. Cool on Miracle League stuff.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:27 am

Godspeed to both families.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:54 am

Best wishes to your friends, PAG.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:12 am

Here's what I have been working on this morning.

http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/ ... covid.html

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic