Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cancel The Election So That People Will Work Together

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Cancel The Election So That People Will Work Together

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 am

So that people will work together to fight our real enemies, the election should be cancelled.

Deep down, we all know who started this and the players using it to cause chaos. And it's not Trump. Trump is Goldstein, the scapegoat in Orwell's 1984.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Re: Cancel The Election So That People Will Work Together

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:08 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 am
So that people will work together to fight our real enemies, the election should be cancelled.

Deep down, we all know who started this and the players using it to cause chaos. And it's not Trump. Trump is Goldstein, the scapegoat in Orwell's 1984.
“STEP AWAY FROM THE TINFOIL HAT! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, TURN AROUND AND WALK SLOWLY TOWARD MY VOICE!”...

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:36 am

Please consider the following: It's April 3, 2016... and the coronavirus had hit in January. President Obama tried, but many of his administration's attempts to control the outbreak have failed and as of today over 7,000 American have died of this new and mysterious disease. Republicans are outraged that the action they feel was necessary isn't being taken. The Presidential primary candidates are especially outspoken on this during debates aired on CNN and NBC. Many people are blaming Obama for the widespread disease and economic fallout. And then someone on MSNBC says... "If only we would work together to fight our real enemies. We should cancel the election."

Develop that scenario in your head and then tell me what you think. Americans don't cancel elections. Not during World Wars, not during wars on our soil, not during disease outbreaks.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... virus.html

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:34 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:36 am
Please consider the following: It's April 3, 2016... and the coronavirus had hit in January. President Obama tried, but many of his administration's attempts to control the outbreak have failed and as of today over 7,000 American have died of this new and mysterious disease. Republicans are outraged that the action they feel was necessary isn't being taken. The Presidential primary candidates are especially outspoken on this during debates aired on CNN and NBC. Many people are blaming Obama for the widespread disease and economic fallout. And then someone on MSNBC says... "If only we would work together to fight our real enemies. We should cancel the election."

Develop that scenario in your head and then tell me what you think. Americans don't cancel elections. Not during World Wars, not during wars on our soil, not during disease outbreaks.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... virus.html
Trump cannot cancel it. Period. Full stop. Not gonna happen for a lot of reasons.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:57 am

Its hilarious watching lefties get their panties in a bunch over something that is not going to happen.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:01 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:57 am
Its hilarious watching lefties get their panties in a bunch over something that is not going to happen.
I remember Mitch McConnell saying confidently, "Donald Trump will not be the nominee."

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:56 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:57 am
Its hilarious watching right wing nut jobs act like idiots suggesting things that are not going to happen.
There, Matt, I fixed it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic