Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump starts a drug dealer war today?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Trump starts a drug dealer war today?

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:21 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:36 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:35 am
Matt's 2016 Endorsement
Matt wrote:
Wed May 04, 2016 10:55 am

Trump is human garbage, and he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the White House. He deserves to lose EVERY state.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=44071
Despite clear evidence proving it, he will deny it was ever said. Sound familiar?
Nah, I'm not a Spartan, so I have no need to lie about past actions or statements. I changed my mind as the campaign went on as one is allowed to do.

I'm also not sure why you haven't been banned.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:33 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:21 am
Honeyman wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt's 2016 Endorsement
Matt wrote:

Trump is human garbage, and he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the White House. He deserves to lose EVERY state.

Despite clear evidence proving it, he will deny it was ever said. Sound familiar?
Nah, I'm not a Spartan, so I have no need to lie about past actions or statements. I changed my mind as the campaign went on as one is allowed to do.

The same reason irrelevant sex posts haven’t gotten LL banned. But those are far more egregious than anything he ever posted.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:36 am

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt's 2016 Endorsement
Matt wrote:

So you went from "human garbage" to great leader, huh? You are so full of shit I can smell you thru the internet.

Obvious you're not a Spartan, you have the testicles of a chipmunk.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:06 am
Why bother arguing with these cretins, Rate? It's obvious no matter how deep into the abyss this idiot "leads" this country into, dolts like Matt and his ilk will always support him. If they cannot see by now what a fucking disaster he has been, nothing will ever change their simple minds.
I'm still waiting for your answer as to whether New York city mayor Bill DeBlasio has blood on his hands for his March 10th comments on MSNBC.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:17 pm

Matt wrote:

So there you have it. He's right. We're allowed to change our minds. That's what political campaigns are all about. Changing minds.

In Matt's estimation, Trump went from human garbage to a great Presidential candidate, during a campaign in which he attacked a Gold Star family, mocked a handicapped reporter, boasted about groping women, and attacked a judge because of his ethnicity.

It's perfectly understandable. We need to cut him some slack.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:17 pm
Matt wrote:

So there you have it. He's right. We're allowed to change our minds. That's what political campaigns are all about. Changing minds.

In Matt's estimation, Trump went from human garbage to a great Presidential candidate, during a campaign in which he attacked a Gold Star family, mocked a handicapped reporter, boasted about groping women, and attacked a judge because of his ethnicity.

It's perfectly understandable. We need to cut him some slack.
Absolutely... garbage in, garbage out for our humble Matt...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic