Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is Weinstein Plotting A Polanski Escape?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Is Weinstein Plotting A Polanski Escape?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:40 pm

Weinstein released to hospital with distractible guards and no walls. Off to Amsterdam where murder is two years maximum? Out before dhe "suicide"?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/a ... s/2324054/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Is Weinstein Plotting A Polanski Escape?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:31 pm

Let him go. Every one of them women did what they knew they had to do to be a Hollywood Movie Star.
They had a choice. I know I'll get flamed for this but it's how I feel. Unlike Cosby, Harvey wasn't drugging anyone.
It was a free choice. Weinstein told them "Honk on my Bo-Bo if you want to be in pictures. If not, you're free to go".
Where's the crime as long as the women were 18?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Weinstein will pull something to get away. Most ultra wealthy can get guards, other people near by to do their bidding - for an awesome dollar amount.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:14 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:31 pm
They had a choice. I know I'll get flamed for this but it's how I feel. Unlike Cosby, Harvey wasn't drugging anyone.
It was a free choice. Weinstein told them "Honk on my Bo-Bo if you want to be in pictures. If not, you're free to go".
Where's the crime as long as the women were 18?
If that was the case, you might have been right.. but that's not the case. It was "Honk on my Bo-Bo or you'll never work in pictures again."
(Rosanna) Arquette says she rejected Weinstein at the Beverly Hills Hotel in the early 1990s, when she went there to pick up a script and have dinner with him. She says that he came to the door in a white bathrobe, asking for a massage, and that he grabbed her hand and tried to force her to touch his erect penis. She says that she jerked her hand away and said "No," and that he told her she was "making a very big mistake." Weinstein then named two other women, she says — an actress and a model — with whom he claimed to have had sexual relationships and whose careers he had advanced as a result. "I'll never be that girl," she said, and left. "Got down the elevator. By the time I got to the bottom, the lobby, I had a completely different career," Arquette says. Roles started to disappear, and new opportunities didn't seem to come. She's not the only actress who believes Weinstein damaged her career: Mira Sorvino, Ashley Judd, Daryl Hannah and Annabella Sciorra all are among those who say the producer retaliated against them professionally.
That, Bo-Bo, is a crime.

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/31/61591100 ... ent-career

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic