Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republicans Tried to Sneak Abortion Restrictions into the Coronavirus Bill

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Republicans Tried to Sneak Abortion Restrictions into the Coronavirus Bill

Post by TC Talks » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:52 pm

What a bunch of absolute dicks. I hope this entire situation creates the removal of these heartless self-serving subhumans.
As lawmakers neared a deal on a coronavirus rescue package that would include paid sick leave and free virus testing, a few roadblocks emerged. Among them: Republican attempts to wedge anti-choice restrictions into the House's relief bill, turning—if momentarily—a public health crisis into an abortion debate.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4ag5 ... strictions

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: Republicans Tried to Sneak Abortion Restrictions into the Coronavirus Bill

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:52 pm
What a bunch of absolute dicks. I hope this entire situation creates the removal of these heartless self-serving subhumans.
As lawmakers neared a deal on a coronavirus rescue package that would include paid sick leave and free virus testing, a few roadblocks emerged. Among them: Republican attempts to wedge anti-choice restrictions into the House's relief bill, turning—if momentarily—a public health crisis into an abortion debate.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4ag5 ... strictions
"Tried" might not be the best verb at the moment. The bill still needs to clear McConell's senate, there's still time for skullduggery.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:03 pm

I've come to a conclusion. I wholeheartedly support a woman's right to choose.

I support a woman's right to choose not to have her tax dollars spent on Planned Parenthood.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:27 am

Why is it always just about the woman. Wasn't there a sperm doner involved? The problem is 50% his. Maybe if it was treated as a 50-50 problem more men would keep their zipper zipped.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:23 am

Agreed tapeisrolling

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:08 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 pm
tapeisrolling wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:27 am
Why is it always just about the woman. Wasn't there a sperm doner involved? The problem is 50% his. Maybe if it was treated as a 50-50 problem more men would keep their zipper zipped.
Nope.

Idiots like TC Talks and screen glare don’t understand reproduction.

They believe babies naturally spawn and that while in the womb, the baby is the mother’s body.
I don’t think they’ve ever said that... you’re putting words in people’s mouths...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:49 pm

You’re purposely oversimplifying to score points...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:30 pm

You’re correct, Rate This.

LL101’s way of responding usually includes a script, or some sentences - containing an interpretation or two of my words.

However - he/she usually makes up those words!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic