Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“I Told You So” Regarding What It Would Take

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

“I Told You So” Regarding What It Would Take

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:40 am

On this board I warned what it would take for die hard Trump defenders/supporters/voters - to finally wake up - and realize he is mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality Disorder - and dangerously unfit for office.

The majority of Americans knew it:

-The majority of 2016 voters realized he was abnormally mentally off.
-World leaders observed same. Both enemies and allies. And kept it top-of-mind when dealing with Trump.
-All members of the US House and Senate quickly figured it out. And the republicans decided to scrape, bow, and lick Trump’s butt to obtain things they wanted.
-Same road Evangelical Christian leaders took who excused/prayed/forgave his disgusting symptoms to “power up“ to judicial victory an anti-abortion/anti gay agenda.

In considering what it would FINALLY take for ALL Americans to understand Donald Trump as a US president is an existential threat - I concluded on this board - they would have to PERSONALLY feel - he was risking their lives and the lives of their families.

Which is precisely what is happening now.

He is directly responsible for The United States of America caught extremely unprepared to mitigate the death and illness rate, and financial/social/educational fallout from this outbreak of another zoonotic virus.

Trump had dismantled, under funded, stopped, dismissed everything that was in place when he was elected - to mitigate the numbers of deaths and illnesses from a pandemic.

But what did YOU think would ultimately happen - heading into the 21st Century - with a LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD who narcissistically believes he is smarter than warnings via THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD?

When you and/or your family are suffering - remember - elections have consequences. And don’t forget - a very special thank you goes to the un-grand dictator and murderer Vladimir Putin, as well.

Honeyman

Re: “I Told You So” Regarding What It Would Take

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:13 am

And this morning he IS STILL blaming Obama for this crisis.

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:12 pm

And you think that HRC would have been better??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TRUMP has a lot of faults, but he is doing better even with this issue than any of the alternatives.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:50 pm

A lovely rant by the illustrious Screen Glare. I truly credit your passion for politics. I'm not being facetious, I mean it. And I'm not going to discount anything you said. For the sake of argument, let's say you are absolutely correct with every noun and verb of what you have put forth. But let's get down to the brass tacks. The bottom line. The meat of the matter:

Without getting too rabid about it, convince me that Sanders or Biden really have a chance?
If you were their campaign manager, how would you go about doing it?

Myself, I can think of 4 things I would strongly advise the Democratic nominee to do and not do between the convention and Election Day. If you were to do the same, what advice would you give Biden or Sanders?

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Trump is a narcissist, but so is Hilliary Clinton, and Obama for that matter.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:48 pm

You, too may be a garden variety “narcissist”, fuzzpower. Or not.

What you’re not understanding is - the mental illness known as Narcissistic Personality DISORDER - is much more than one facet of an individual’s personality.

NPD is entrenched to the exclusion of all else - driving each and every decision - large or small, consequential or trivial, from the time of onset - over the majority of the patient’s life.

And there is no cure. Talk therapy may somewhat help, but is meager as a force for healing.

Donald Trump is mentally ill. The tanning bed habit/orange face makeup is just ONE screamin’ sign the dangerous man/patient is wildly nuts.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:52 pm

I do.

I’ve said before here that he can’t help himself. He is sick and needs care. Not enabling by those around him.

It’s up to all his enablers and voters and users to stop acting like he’s fit for office and start publicly stating that he is dangerously unfit.

The Senate republicans who stated the evidence showed Trump guilty - but then shirked their responsibility to remove him from office allowing Pence to take over the presidency - now realize how they failed the best interest of the American people. Any president would have been better in this pandemic than Trump.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:01 pm

BTW - Hellen Keller is just one example of a special needs person far more successful than Trump. Stephen Hawking is another. Etc.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:34 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:34 pm
A tweet from two years ago: https://mobile.twitter.com/atomicanalys ... 68672?s=21
A tweet from John Cornyn of Texas 24 HOURS ago:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnCornyn/s ... 5264462439

He don’t get it...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 pm

This is Trump’s un finest hour. Unprepared, unmasked, The un president through and through.
Sad that I saw it coming years ago. But then again - it was all in plain sight. If willing to see.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic