Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops get away with murder in Saginaw

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Cops get away with murder in Saginaw

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 pm

Perhaps when a person indiscriminately decides to play judge, jury, and executioner, they can just plead down to impersonating a cop?

https://www.wxyz.com/news/man-killed-ca ... in-saginaw

Administrative leave? Bullshit, they should be in jail.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Re: A new strategy for those accused of murder?

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:49 pm

There's a girl from Saginaw who likes to fuck dogs. Maybe she likes a pooch in uniform

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/kassie-ma ... stle.27870

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 pm
Perhaps when a person indiscriminately decides to play judge, jury, and executioner, they can just plead down to impersonating a cop?

Once you attack the K-9 Officer you did the same as attacking any other officer and you’re toast. That’s just how it works. The guy stabbed it in the head for gods sake. So they would be easily justified in using lethal force at that point. Administrative leave is normal procedure for an officer involved shooting pending investigation. In other words nothing to see here.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:57 pm
Matt wrote:

Once you attack the K-9 Officer you did the same as attacking any other officer and you’re toast. That’s just how it works. The guy stabbed it in the head for gods sake. So they would be easily justified in using lethal force at that point. Administrative leave is normal procedure for an officer involved shooting pending investigation. In other words nothing to see here.
Nothing to see here??? A man was MURDERED by the police. I understand a dog is considered to be an officer, but they could have easily taken a non-fatal shot at the guy. Both cops belong in jail, in general pop.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:22 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

Nothing to see here??? A man was MURDERED by the police. I understand a dog is considered to be an officer, but they could have easily taken a non-fatal shot at the guy. Both cops belong in jail, in general pop.
Was it dark? Was the man lunging at the officers as well? Were you there? How can you possibly know that it was possible to disable the man without risking serious injury?

Matt

Re: Cops get away with murder in Saginaw

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Here's an update to the story on the cops that murdered a mentally ill homosexual: https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... deebo.html

It's clear that the murderous cops are going to be cleared, which I am sure Rate This will celebrate.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

Nope. You stab my dog. You die. Very simple concept.

I lived in Saginaw for a period of time. My dogs are a notch above in both intelligence and decorum than most of the citizenry.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:51 pm
Here's an update to the story on the cops that murdered a mentally ill homosexual: https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... deebo.html

It's clear that the murderous cops are going to be cleared, which I am sure Rate This will celebrate.
You never answered my question... how can you possibly know they had any other choice without being there?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:34 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:57 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

Nope. You stab my dog. You die. Very simple concept.

I lived in Saginaw for a period of time. My dogs are a notch above in both intelligence and decorum than most of the citizenry.
We'll have to agree to disagree on the justified homicide comment. I think non-lethal force could have been taken.

I'll agree wholeheartedly on the comment about the people of Saginaw, having lived in the area full time for my first 18 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:51 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:51 pm

You never answered my question... how can you possibly know they had any other choice without being there?
Like you, I was not there, so I don't know exactly what happened before the homicide. I'm not going to trust the cops story, because it seems as though they were pissed that the man stabbed the dog, so they gave themselves the right to end someone's life. Its appalling.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:34 am

We'll have to agree to disagree on the justified homicide comment. I think non-lethal force could have been taken.

I'll agree wholeheartedly on the comment about the people of Saginaw, having lived in the area full time for my first 18 years.
Question, if you went into that situation with a human partner and a suspect attacked and stabbed that human, and in order to try and save the humans life, officers fired on the suspect; would the shooting have been OK in your mind?
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:19 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 am
Matt wrote:

Question, if you went into that situation with a human partner and a suspect attacked and stabbed that human, and in order to save the humans life officers fired on the suspect, would the shooting have been OK in your mind?
No, not a lethal shot.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:23 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:19 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 am
Matt wrote:

Question, if you went into that situation with a human partner and a suspect attacked and stabbed that human, and in order to save the humans life officers fired on the suspect, would the shooting have been OK in your mind?
No, not a lethal shot.
Fair enough. However, unlike on TV, police aren't trained to shoot to wound. They are trained to shoot for center mass.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:03 am

The killing of a dog in & of itself does NOT justify the killing of the human perpetrator. I agree with Matt on that specific point. I also agree that officers' version of events cannot be accepted at face value.

That said, the perpetrator was wielding a deadly knife and displayed a willingness to use it in a violent fashion. He was also supposedly holding a person hostage...something none of you bothered to even mention.

Assuming what has been reported is actually true, it appears the actions taken by officers was justified. If the perp had dropped the knife and surrendered after killing the K-9, my opinion would be completely different.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:03 am
If the perp had dropped the knife and surrendered after killing the K-9, my opinion would be completely different.
I agree with this point. If the suspect was in the process of stabbing the dog, which I believe he was, shooting him is completely justified in my opinion. If the shooting happened after the stabbing and he had dropped the knife, then no he should not have been shot.

A unfortunate slip and fall on the way to the patrol car that resulted in numerous contusions would however be in order.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic