Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump: "Fuck Freedom of Speech!"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Trump: "Fuck Freedom of Speech!"

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:03 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Mr.Transistor

Re: Trump: "Fuck Freedom of Speech!"

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Only when it fits ones political narrative. Don't think your Democrats are completely innocent when it comes to this idea, but go ahead and tow the party line.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Trump Putin’s ass kisser, puppet, and student. Trump wishes he had total control of an un-free press here as Putin does in Russia.
Control of assembly, speech, press, all government entities, religion, travel, etc etc etc

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm

Yet the Clinton's and Bernie that have connection to communists.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:13 am

Please explain to me how releasing classified information is freedom of speech.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:53 am

Because it isn't classified information. Two days ago it was foolish nonsense according to the WH.

TRUMP LIES!!

The fact that you fail to realize that overriding fact that he has been spitting out untruths since he was inaugurated is mind-boggling. But idiots like you keep goose-stepping behind this charlatan.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:32 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:13 am
Please explain to me how releasing classified information is freedom of speech.
The problem is that Trump has creates a situation where we cannot be certain whether he’s got actual state secrets in the book or it’s just being edited to take out some damaging information about dear leader Trump...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:45 pm

Nobody is more aware of what is and is not classified information. Look at his resume. He has a much better eye and ear and detailed understanding of what is and is not a threat to US national security - certainly better than Trump’s, and as finely tuned or better - than anyone else currently involved in national security documentation.
Last edited by screen glare on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:10 pm

By the way - Captain Underpants (“She massaged me in Epstein’s mansion - but I kept on my underpants!”) in heart-pounding, slightly squealing, flail-at-the-podium desperation - treated us to a HILARIOUS NEW defense of Trump. It was side splitting! Incredulous! It made me laugh out loud! Had to go back and replay it to make sure I heard Cap’n Underpants correctly!

I’ll paraphrase - ‘The Prez - and in fact all politicians - believe their election is in the public interest - therefore the quid pro quo to aid Trump’s reelection is just him acting in the public interest - and is fine and dandy.’ Absolute carnival barker snake oil.

Secretly - upon hearing that desperate drivel from Don’t-Know-Jeff’s-Young-Girls Dershowitz - the Chief Justice of the United States of America - sitting behind him - must have s—- a legal brick. And Putin - pulled out his earbuds, haulted his horse, and loudly applauded.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic