Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private dinner saying he wants Ukraine ambassador fired

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

km1125

Re: 'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private dinner saying he wants Ukraine ambassador fired

Post by km1125 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm

All the ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President, don't they?

Rate This

Re: 'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private dinner saying he wants Ukraine ambassador fired

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:41 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm
Yes... but Trump manages to do it so obviously...

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:41 pm
km1125 wrote:
So that's what you hate him for? Because he's obvious? Would you rather he go around like a snake and do things surreptitiously?

I know most politicians are known for that, but do we really want to encourage that as acceptable behavior?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:17 am

Maybe he just wanted to take her out. If it were Bill Clinton, that is what they would say he said, and it would be believable.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:26 am

km1125 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:41 pm
km1125 wrote:
So that's what you hate him for? Because he's obvious? Would you rather he go around like a snake and do things surreptitiously?

I know most politicians are known for that, but do we really want to encourage that as acceptable behavior?
No... I’m merely pointing out that he is a rather lousy manager... the other part of this is that it projects badly on diplomacy if the administration is actively trying to undermine one of its own diplomats. In diplomacy appearances are everything... and like most things Trump.. this is pretty icky...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 pm

“Take her out. Do it!”

Sounds like Trump speaking to that man he says he - “doesn’t know”, “he’s like a groupie who shows up at fundraisers” - and telling that man he doesn’t know, the “groupie” - to take her out. Which would mean kill her. Because that stranger wouldn’t have any way to fire her as if she were an employee in a company. He’s a groupie stranger. The president doesn’t know him. So “Take her out. Do it!” Sounds like a hit. Take her out. Neutralize her. Do it tomorrow, strange, groupie!

The president is mentally ill.

But don’t believe me. Wait until he goes into yet another narcissistic rage - due to narcissistic injury - look it up - and THIS time scares the hell out of you or your family.

It’s gonna happen. Pandemics, crash-designed passenger jets, unmitigated global warming effects, nuclear explosion, civil war. Oh yeah - just a matter of four more years for him to screw you and your family with some lie or knee jerk reaction from him. Clock is ticking.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:27 am

The thug language is one thing but it shows that he (trump) knows Lev P. The guy who he says he didn't know and just hung around to get his pic taken.
Sounds like the 'can I have a pic' guy is helping craft foreign policy.

Has anyone read Fifth Risk by M. Lewis yet? It fills a lot of questions as to who's in-charge.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:25 am

The president of The United States suffers from a mental illness.
Yet - is treated as though mentally healthy. That’s why the country is in chaos, and he’s a pariah all over the earth.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic