Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: “Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Post by audiophile » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Where is it inaccurate?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:57 pm
Where is it inaccurate?
It’s a misrepresentation of screen glares position by the biggest troll the Internet has ever seen.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:13 pm

It’s inaccurate start to finish because those are not my words.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 pm

it might not be exact words, but it's an accurate summary of past statements by SG.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:47 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 pm
it might not be exact words, but it's an accurate summary of past statements by SG.
That it is murder is your OPINION. Others take the view that if it can’t live outside the mother it’s not really human yet and isn’t alive, has no rights and is fully capable of being aborted with no consequences. You may not agree but don’t get one and don’t ask the government to stop someone else from choosing differently and then turn around and complain about the government regulating other aspects of your life. You either like the government telling you what to do or you don’t. They tell you large sodas and abortions are not good or they don’t. But not allow one and then rage against the other. It’s friggin irritating to listen to and it’s disgusting.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:55 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:47 pm
audiophile wrote:
That it is murder is your OPINION.
It’s human. It has unique DNA (different from its mother, which is a separate body). It’s human, not animal, vegetable or mineral.

It’s alive. It’s growing.

Killing humans is murder. That is, unless you buy screen glare’s argument, which is “hypocrites.”
First of all above you said “it won’t work in me”... nobody is talking about sticking anything in you anywhere... yuck.

Second of all if it isn’t viable and it is guaranteed to die if removed from the mother has it achieved the status of human? Has it diverged enough from the embryo stage to be distinguishable from a cat or a chimp? These are questions that matter. How can you give rights to something that cannot possibly survive? At that point you have to feel sorry for it essentially. But that’s not your place to make that decision and force somebody else to feel bad about something that’s not viable. You don’t have that right. As you like to say “let people do what they want”... this is essentially a civil liberties issue. I want the government the fuck out of the bedroom, marriage and intimate decisions about someone’s body or between two people. You want them intimately involved as a third partner in an intimate relationship... me, my significant other and the government. That sucks. You lose.

Lastly it is an animal... we all are animals. I’m not a plant or an inanimate object or a rock. I’m an animal. So are you. Too bad. If you don’t like it you are welcome to end that status. Your CHOICE. Not gonna interfere with your right to life or not.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:03 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:02 pm
A pregnant woman was shot and killed, but a clump of cells, tissue, fetus, non-human inside her survived!!!

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 632801002/
Then it was viable and was human. It’s identified as an infant.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:24 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:06 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:55 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:47 pm
audiophile wrote:
That it is murder is your OPINION.
It’s human. It has unique DNA (different from its mother, which is a separate body). It’s human, not animal, vegetable or mineral.

It’s alive. It’s growing.

Killing humans is murder. That is, unless you buy screen glare’s argument, which is “hypocrites.”
Lastly it is an animal... we all are animals. I’m not a plant or an inanimate object or a rock. I’m an animal. So are you. Too bad. If you don’t like it you are welcome to end that status. Your CHOICE. Not gonna interfere with your right to life or not.
If we’re all animals, then there’s no such thing as cannibalism. Just someone eating a steak.

FYI, cannibalism exists.

Your intelligence and morality doesn’t.
Actually cannibalism is simply the an animal eating another member of its species. That doesn’t change the fact that we are animals. Someone eating a steak is eating an animal but not practicing cannibalism. You lose. As for intelligence and morality... I have it in spades... you do not. You lose again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:01 pm

Not at all... I don’t buy the murder argument IF it’s viable... I’ve already defined cannibalism but apparently you aren’t getting the concept (not a surprise) and I have no idea why you are trying to tie necrophilia into it... nobody talked about corpses...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:32 am

The morning after pill?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:28 pm

You are quite fantasy prone, LL101.

Here’s a fantasy for you - abortion in the USA is outlawed. The so-named back alley abortion cottage industry is operating full tilt. As well as DIY abortions - straightened wire coat hangers, acidic homemade potions, gut punches by self or others - some paid to punch a desperate pregnant female, etc. etc. etc. Fetuses aborted. The once-pregnant female dying hours later from blood loss, or days later from infection. Wealthy women traveling to other countries for their abortions.

How does any of this stop abortion, LL101?

As I’ve tried to tell you - abortion will always be with us. Each abortion is the choice of those pregnant females. Other pregnant females choose to carry and deliver. And those choices are ALWAYS the choices EVERY pregnant female makes. Nobody female and pregnant gets around the choice to carry and deliver, or abort.

You simply can’t handle the truth, LL101.

By the way - God is pro-choice - because God gave humans free will. You can’t control a female’s body, LL101.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 am

Side step. Side step. Your favorite dance, LL101.

Or perhaps your too damn stupid to respond to what I actually wrote. I don’t see, read, or carefully detect even one coherent response - to ANY of my points.

For example - when I state that God is pro choice - having given humans free will - TO MAKE CHOICES - you then twist that to mean - God “supports” whatever choice humans make! Huh? What is wrong with your comprehension?

Or maybe your game is shifting meaning, instead of understanding clear sentences.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:09 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:01 pm
Not at all... I don’t buy the murder argument IF it’s viable... I’ve already defined cannibalism but apparently you aren’t getting the concept (not a surprise) and I have no idea why you are trying to tie necrophilia into it... nobody talked about corpses...
Killing humans is murder.

Black people used to be considered non-human. They were considered “property” belonging to someone else.

You consider the unborn non-human. You consider them “property” of their mothers.

The body (baby) inside her body (the mother) is not her body (the mother). It is unique, precious, valuable, and worth protecting, just like you.

They don’t deserve to be amputated, fried in solution, skulls crushed, cut at the base of the skull and brains vacuumed out. You don’t deserve it either.

One way to turn everyone pro-life is to witness an abortion in person. Nobody would be able to defend the brutality.
Right on!

Good point on slaves considered disposable property, just like the unborn are today.

There needs to be awakening for unborn rights, hopefully it won't take a civil war like it did for slaves.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:26 am

A woman’s body still her private property.

Abortion - legal or not - will always be with us.

Keep banging your heads to no avail.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:39 am

screen glare wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:26 am
A woman’s body still her private property.

Abortion - legal or not - will always be with us.

Keep banging your heads to no avail.
Your position here is laughable given your support of the Democrat party - the party that has no respect for others' private property - especially if they have a lot of it. They take others' property through force via taxes and give it to others. But you're perfectly ok with that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic