Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: “Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am

Dude, that's narcissism.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Mine? A realistic situation.

Yours, LL101? Horse Feathers.

Stick with your expertise.
Check out your Tinder Adds Panic Button Thread.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 pm
Here you go, screen glare.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hm24p8cBPKQ

Look all these people in the eyes and tell them they deserved to die.
I always imagine a suicidal person driving by or over or maybe even through an “aren’t you glad your mom chose life?” sign... the irony is thick with that scenario...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:24 am

What’s with the word “deserved”?

I suppose you, LL101, believe in capital punishment because convicted murderers deserve death as punishment. When in fact they will die anyway.

Is God PUNISHING all persons who die? Which means every human being? As all humans MUST die at some point in time.

The word “deserve” is out of place in a discussion about death.

Death is NOT punishment - since every living entity dies at some point. Plus - the transition that is death may turn out to be wonderful. You have no proof of what happens to us after we die.

Every pregnant human female makes the choice to carry and deliver, or not. Whether you observing her decision believe she or the fetus “deserves” life, death, disease, famine, the Nobel prize, a vacation around the world, etc. is irrelevant. Why? Because the development and delivery of offspring involves the say so and cooperation of the pregnant female. And nobody can force a person against her will to carry, deliver, care for, pay for, place for adoption, raise, a newborn.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:45 am

A narcissist won't look at them, they'll make excuses.

I watched the video. They were pretty far along, so all that needed be done was to be given away AND bless another family. Instead they went to butcher shop for "delivery". Sad.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:24 am

I would support my daughter’s decision. HER decision. Just as my decision (were I female) would be no abortion. No abortion - decided by me.

The difference between pro and anti-choice persons is very often the anti-choice individuals want to take over all female’s bodies. As though for nine months they are simply incubators and birthing machines. As though they are mechanisms instead of human beings with free will and endless circumstances to consider. Which is none of your business.

God is not opposed to abortion. Spontaneous abortions occur hourly all around the world. At all stages of fetal development. Millions of miscarriages. Uteruses aborting. No reason given.

And when abortion is not legal it still is accomplished. So called back alley abortion industry revs into high gear again. Plus DIY abortions. Often all resulting in two deaths. Instead of one.

Cry, coerce, force, whine, legislate, imprison perps/deciders, execute them, scream, protest, pass out literature, flood websites with photos, etc. Keep trying to stop abortions. Keep trying to stop choice.

At some point you will exhaust your Don Quixote zeal to control women’s bodies, and their choices about their non-negotable, most prized private property.

Their extremely private and often very difficult choices are theirs. Not yours.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:36 am

BTW - not all jurisdictions worldwide murder perps for murdering. Some punish by imprisoning for life. And in case you haven’t noticed - judges and juries in the US hear those cases in courtrooms.

Also most Americans are pro-choice regarding abortion. It does not mean they like abortion. It means they extend to others the same freedom of birthing choice that they (females) appreciate, and that they (males) would want were they female.

But don’t let any of this logic and reality stop you from slaying windmills.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm

And what would YOU do to stop YOUR daughter from aborting her fetus, Man of La Mancha? Lock her up for nine months? Armed guards watching her 24/7? You the jailer? She your prisoner? What would you do?

(This will be interesting)

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pm

How do you feel, LL101, about the death penalty?
How do you feel about killing and injuring others when fighting in a war?
How do you feel about euthanasia?
How do you feel about suicide?

Just curious.

All involve active termination of life.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm
And what would YOU do to stop YOUR daughter from aborting her fetus, Man of La Mancha? Lock her up for nine months? Armed guards watching her 24/7? You the jailer? She your prisoner? What would you do?

(This will be interesting)
If I had a daughter she wouldn’t be a murderer because I would have raised her not to be a homicidal maniac, killing the most vulnerable and innocent. She wouldn’t worship Moloch either.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 am

Abortion will always be with us.

Legal or not.

Each pregnant human female decides to choose carry and deliver, or abort. Each has free will.

Many abortions occur spontaneously. God (nature if you prefer) gives no reason. It is euphemistically called miscarriage.

Whether chosen or not abortion is nearly always an emotional event. Nothing EASY about it.

Females who choose abortion are often branded as uncaring and cruel. And that branding is assigned by onlookers who are the true uncaring and cruel entities. They are almost always hypocrites when it comes to the choice to terminate human life.

And those arrogant hypocrites use a variety of tactics to hide or blur their hypocrisy.

We see you. God sees you. The moral high ground is crowded with shameless hypocrites.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:21 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Just curious.

Nice diversion tactic, but it won’t work in me. Abortion is premeditated murder.
Whoa... let’s not get too detailed... nobody said anything about in anything...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:26 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:28 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:21 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Just curious.

Nice diversion tactic, but it won’t work in me. Abortion is premeditated murder.
Whoa... let’s not get too detailed... nobody said anything about in anything...
A comprehensive thought, please?
Re-read what you wrote.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:36 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:17 am
screen glare wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 am
Abortion will always be with us.

Legal or not.

Each pregnant human female decides to choose carry and deliver, or abort. Each has free will.

Many abortions occur spontaneously. God (nature if you prefer) gives no reason. It is euphemistically called miscarriage.

Whether chosen or not abortion is nearly always an emotional event. Nothing EASY about it.

Females who choose abortion are often branded as uncaring and cruel. And that branding is assigned by onlookers who are the true uncaring and cruel entities. They are almost always hypocrites when it comes to the choice to terminate human life.

And those arrogant hypocrites use a variety of tactics to hide or blur their hypocrisy.

We see you. God sees you. The moral high ground is crowded with shameless hypocrites.

Me: Abortion is murder. Murder is wrong.

screen glare: There sure are a lot of hypocrites.

Me: Sure there are! Everyone is a hypocrite. We all think we are better than we actually are and hold people to a higher standard than we hold ourselves to.

screen glare: There sure are a lot of arrogant people too.

Me: You betcha. But what does this have to do with murder being wrong?

screen glare: Murder is an emotional decision.

Me: Sure is. What’s your point?

screen glare: Murder will always happen.

Me: Yep.

screen glare: ............

Me: Care to help people stop being murdered?

screen glare: Actually, I believe murder is acceptable. I call it “choice.”

Me: Everyone chooses whether to do good or evil. That choice is every moment. Oh, and thanks for choosing not to be a homicidal maniac so far today.
That sums it up nicely.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:58 am

And there - with LL101 writing an imaginary script - as if for actors in a play he’s directing - we see yet another form of his refusal to engage with another thinking human - who does not agree with his position on abortion.

He is afraid.

He’s a coward.

I believe when he writes such scripts as he’d done here before - he is literally putting words in another’s mouth. It’s his arrogance. Fear. Hypocrisy camouflaged.
Last edited by screen glare on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic