Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Clinton says Gabbard is Russian plant...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Clinton says Gabbard is Russian plant...

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:01 pm

eieioooooo...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... t-comments

Democrats are a walking disaster...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Re: Clinton says Gabbard is Russian plant...

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:18 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:01 pm
eieioooooo...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... t-comments

Democrats are a walking disaster...
Something is a bit odd about Gabbard though... I doubt she’s a plant but I do get an icky vibe from her.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:28 pm

The lawsuit is news. The accusation from Clinton not so much - I think I heard about this several months ago.

As to the lawsuit - looks rather frivolous to me considering Gabbard's high-profile public-figure status. Nothing more than her seeking attention.

And yeah, there's definitely something a bit odd about Gabbard. She's a bit eccentric. And politically, she's a one-issue candidate.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:32 am

She speaks as though she’s a robotic entity devoid of emotion. Her “never-divert-from-even” pace. Her sleep-inducing tonality. Her hypnotist-style delivery. maybe she’s got a pocket watch on a long chain somewhere in that white suit debate uniform she wears.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:58 am

Bernie is more likely connected to Russia than Gabbard.

Clinton's are one trick pony's. Russia, Russia! They want the candidates to lose so they can ride in as a white knight.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:24 pm

I still stand by the argument I made in another thread.
Out of all the current Democratic candidates, Gabbard was the one with the best chance of beating Trump.
But she's done. If you remember, she was starting to become a bit of a media darling until she dissed Clinton on The View.
Since then, you see nothing on her anymore.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:24 pm
I still stand by the argument I made in another thread.
Out of all the current Democratic candidates, Gabbard was the one with the best chance of beating Trump.
But she's done. If you remember, she was starting to become a bit of a media darling until she dissed Clinton on The View.
Since then, you see nothing on her anymore.
She also doesn’t register in the polls and has no support among anybody in the party which at this stage is what matters... she’s also said some things that are major turnoffs for some Democrats... she would have been obliterated by Trump... she’s small fish.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic