Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bernie Supporter Reveals His Plans For Amerika

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Bernie Supporter Reveals His Plans For Amerika

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:29 pm

• Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “Leave it to the Soviets to Make the Most Badass [bleep], Most Effective Gun in the World…AK (47)…The Destroyer of Imperialism and Colonialization…That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.”

• Martin Weissgerber: “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the [bleep] Revolution…I’m Telling You. Guillotine the Rich.”

• Weissgerber: “Let’s Force Them (Billionaires) to Build Roads…Rebuild Our Roads, Rebuild Our Dams, Rebuild Our Bridges. Let’s Force Them…”

• Weissgerber: “What Will Help is When We Send All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps.”

• Weissgerber: “So, do We Just Cease - do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”

• Weissgerber: “The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union - I Think - the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”

• Weissgerber Reveals That His Father is a Belgian Marxist Who Participated in the May 1968 Civil Unrest in Paris, France.

• Weissgerber Says That His Mother is “Really Left as Well, but She Can’t Make Her Views Known Because She Works for WBUR, which is NPR…”
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Re: Bernie Supporter Reveals His Plans For Amerika

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:29 pm
• Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “Leave it to the Soviets to Make the Most Badass [bleep], Most Effective Gun in the World…AK (47)…The Destroyer of Imperialism and Colonialization…That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.”

• Martin Weissgerber: “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the [bleep] Revolution…I’m Telling You. Guillotine the Rich.”

• Weissgerber: “Let’s Force Them (Billionaires) to Build Roads…Rebuild Our Roads, Rebuild Our Dams, Rebuild Our Bridges. Let’s Force Them…”

• Weissgerber: “What Will Help is When We Send All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps.”

• Weissgerber: “So, do We Just Cease - do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”

• Weissgerber: “The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union - I Think - the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”

• Weissgerber Reveals That His Father is a Belgian Marxist Who Participated in the May 1968 Civil Unrest in Paris, France.

• Weissgerber Says That His Mother is “Really Left as Well, but She Can’t Make Her
So you found one nut among 330 million? Cookie?

None of this will ever happen no matter the outcome of anything.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 pm

The last one is only one that is not credible. NPR is a wing of the Communist Party.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:51 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 pm
The last one is only one that is not credible. NPR is a wing of the Communist Party.
With that you abandon credibility and put on a tinfoil hat. These are the random rantings of a nut. Randomly ranting nonsense is not a crime. The folks calling Trump “Furor” and wanting and willing On a race war on sites like reddit and 4chan are just as insane... there are nuts everywhere...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:14 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:

• Weissgerber Says That His Mother is “Really Left as Well, but She Can’t Make Her

Bernie has 330 million field organizers?
People in the country... almost nobody would support any of those things... the number of his supporters that might agree is minuscule and doesn’t represent a threat... just a curiosity...

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:

I think Steve Scalise had a scary, unsettling encounter with another one.
So thats 2, and ill be honest, Bernie supporters do worry me. They arent moderates.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:43 pm

Look I’ve said it several times too... I don’t like Bernie Sanders... I’m all for calling any and everyone a whack job that supports him... but it’s not likely to be true...

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:43 pm
Look I’ve said it several times too... I don’t like Bernie Sanders... I’m all for calling any and everyone a whack job that supports him... but it’s not likely to be true...
What happens if he gets nominated? I think its a highly likely scenario.
Would you then support him?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:43 pm
What happens if he gets nominated? I think its a highly likely scenario.
Would you then support him?
It’s not a highly likely scenario. I would begrudgingly vote for him as a lesser of two evils only though... I’ve never really liked his style or his single issue focus and lack of chops on anything else.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic