Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Plastic Pelosi passes out commemorative pens

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Plastic Pelosi passes out commemorative pens

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 am
Can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/202 ... sr-vpx.cnn

Hand-engraved pens with her name on them for such a “somber” occasion.

If you trust these crooked politicians or cops farther than you can throw them, it’s your fault!
That’s pretty standard stuff there guy... but no hate from you unless it’s a group you hate...

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 pm

What in the hell is a Pelosi? An anal wipe for hemorrhoids?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:55 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:

If you trust these crooked politicians or cops farther than you can throw them, it’s your fault!
They're nuts.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:28 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:

That’s pretty standard stuff there guy... but no hate from you unless it’s a group you hate...
Self-serving politicians. Also, redundancy.

Oh, and I’m not a guy.

Do you guess everyone’s gender?
Just an expression... remember... you don’t hate anybody... be tolerant you have an image to maintain...

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:29 am

Yet you won't say you're a woman? Are you trans? Or you're non gender binary conforming? Everyone on this forum supports you either way.

You clearly don't understand history or the protocol and procedures that are required as part of the sending of the articles of impeachment to the senate.

I think you're really just projecting how butt hurt you are that dumb ass cheetolini got impeached. Hawww hawww. A black woman delivered articles of impeachment for our first white supremacist installed "president". Sucks to suck!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:43 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 am
MisterT wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:29 am
Yet you won't say you're a woman? Are you trans? Or you're non gender binary conforming? Everyone on this forum supports you either way.

You clearly don't understand history or the protocol and procedures that are required as part of the sending of the articles of impeachment to the senate.

I think you're really just projecting how butt hurt you are that dumb ass cheetolini got impeached. Hawww hawww. A black woman delivered articles of impeachment for our first white supremacist installed "president". Sucks to suck!
How I identify myself is none of your business, nor is it the business of anyone else. But feel free to ignorantly continue asking. You won’t get an answer.

Have you seen the responses anytime I post, or anytime I don’t post? I get called out for not posting. Bullying, heckling, death threats, these are what I get daily.

So, no, nobody supports me here and it shows. Frankly, I don’t care.

I’m happy with who I am and that’s all that matters.
Nobody feels sorry for you or cares. You burned that bridge a while ago...

You keep doing the redirect thing when anybody asks the question... why is that?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:48 am

lovinlife101 wrote:

How I identify myself is none of your business, nor is it the business of anyone else.
....yet you have no problem smearing and demeaning gay people. Go look up your thread on "hypocrites".

The censorship king from out of state.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:51 am

Yeah, I find it so interesting that lovinlife has no problem anonymously posting hatred toward minorities while pretending to be one him/herself and then crying when people call him/her out on the bullshit and hypocrisy. You've earned all the scorn you get. The secrecy makes it so easy to hide behind, doesn't it? Anger is a lazy man's emotion rooted in fear. What are you so afraid of that makes you so nasty?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:43 pm

So breaking federal law, separating families, caging infants, trying to start a war, pardoning war criminals are all perfectly acceptable things in your eyes but handing out a few pens is a unbelievable thing?

Looks like Hillary Clinton nailed it when she called you a bunch of deplorables.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm

MisterT wrote:

Do you and screen glare share the same tinfoil hat?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:42 pm

So, just wondering if these pens were made in America by Union workers.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm
MisterT wrote:

Do you and screen glare share the same tinfoil hat?
Sorry, why exactly would anything I wrote be considered tin-foil hat? I simply explained the protocols the Speaker was carrying out as part of her duties. Its been done the exact same way two other times... so history/facts?

Poor, poor, lovinlife. Such a victim. Getting put in "her" place.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm

It's already been done, honey. Sorry about itttt.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:45 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:43 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
MisterT wrote:

How I identify myself is none of your business, nor is it the business of anyone else. But feel free to ignorantly continue asking. You won’t get an answer.

Have you seen the responses anytime I post, or anytime I don’t post? I get called out for not posting. Bullying, heckling, death threats, these are what I get daily.

So, no, nobody supports me here and it shows. Frankly, I don’t care.

I’m happy with who I am and that’s all that matters.
Nobody feels sorry for you or cares. You burned that bridge a while ago...

You keep doing the redirect thing when anybody asks the question... why is that?
That’s the point. I don’t care. And I don’t care if nobody cares.

Redirect?

When is the last time someone asked you what you were and who you like to have sex with? I get asked that all the time here and then people get upset when I don’t give them the answer they want.
You don’t give them an answer... classic fear of self.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:16 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:29 pm
MisterT wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm
It's already been done, honey. Sorry about itttt.
A few too many t’s there, Skippy. Besides, you don’t care about t, just a.
Skippy? OK boomer. Are you like 127 years old?

I actually love the female body! Esp. boobs! I'd maybe fuck a woman given the circumstances hehe. I don't limit myself. But yes, on a daily basis I'm attracted to men. I don't have the sex drive you apparently have however lol.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic