Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Iran leader killed!!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Iran leader killed!!!!

Post by matt1 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:04 am

screen glare

Re: Iran leader killed!!!!

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:33 am

Oh yeah. Typical Trump reaction to his latest bout of classic *narcissistic rage* (look it up).

Narcissistic Personality Disorder mental illness drives his every word, behavior, and thought. He’s forever impeached, hates it, is enraged he’s been outed as a documented narcissist. (Self-centered to the point of placing himself above ALL else - and carelessly, recklessly exposing his embarrassing, harebrained Ukraine scheme, and cover up.)

What to do to improve his tarnished image of himself when he looks in the mirror? Order a bad guy and his cohorts killed. A terrorist leader in the eyes of America and her allies. A lauded military commander and hero in Iran and among Iran’s sympathizers. Never mind that a world war could ignite this way. Screw Syria’s Kurds. Screw China. Screw US Embassy personnel in Iraq. Just do it. Consequences be damned!

TRUMP’S focus? “Think how much better I’ll feel the next time I gaze at my face to access my captivating image. My one, my only true love.”

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 am

BTW Matt. It does feel satisfying to vicariously take out any threat to America or American interests. However such things must be carefully considered in the light of all reactions that could occur. And THOSE even bigger threats to our country and her people. Trump does not do that. You know it. I know it. Past is prologue. Therefore his knee jerk, NPD-driven impulses are themselves existential threats to America, Americans, and our allies - here on the mainland - and around the world.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:11 am

Trump has been extremely restrained in light of Iran's recent worldwide aggression (IE The recent attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities by Iran)

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-se ... aggression

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:24 am

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:52 am

Dear Mr. Ayatellah, I know you think we're yella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKPulvTrKr4

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:57 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am
The left is all of a sudden pro-Iran!

Can’t make this stuff up!!!
No you can't!

And a complete backlash is coming!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:07 am

Bring back the Shah!

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:50 am

If Trump cured cancer and found a way to run automobiles on raw sewage, those suffering from TDS would find something wrong.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm

In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2011

Don't let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected--be careful Republicans!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

I predict that President Obama will at some point attack Iran in order to save face!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2013

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

All those who support this should put on their MAGA hats and enlist.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 pm

You morons mistake pro-Iran for pro-America.

Best keep your responses to your posted links to songs. You simply don’t get why not keeping our word to Iran and our allies and backing out of the Iran nuclear deal, and now this assassination(s) via drone satisfying Trump’s desire to (he thinks) enhance his image marred by his self-invited and obviously deserved impeachment - ARE BOTH TRUMP WRONG MOVES.

Wrong because they escalate rather than deescalate violence and instability.

So thanks for a feel good moment, Trump. Unfortunately the middle east is a highly complex and touchy intersection of competing interests and influences. You play Wack a Mole. Iran plays Chess. Just like China. Just like most countries with intelligent leadership. You’re in way over your mentally ill mind.

Speaking of escalation - within hours - here go more than 3,000 US troops deploying to the area now.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:07 pm

So, let me get this right. Sending pallets of money under cover of darkness and giving them access to billions more with no restrictions on funding terrorism is good.
Taking out a terrorist responsible for hundreds of American and thousands of Iraqi deaths is bad.

Got it!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:53 am

America’s assassination of Iran’s household name military mind - is comparable to Iran assassinating which AMERICAN military/security celeb who just flew into a civilian airport in the country next door? Patton? J. Edgar Hoover?

Our household name American military/security chieftains were mostly considered patriots here. Not so much in anti-American countries.

Just trying to relate to the national anger experienced by many Iranians after this secret attack by Donald Trump on their own nationalistic pride guy. And his important regional buddies.

Trying to understand the Iranian population’s level of urge - to kill Americans - wherever we may be in the world. Especially since their “news” is state-controlled. Like Russia’s. Like China’s.
And like Trump’s envisioned news media for HIS country - as he makes America great again.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:38 am

Yeah. Osama Bin Laden was a "household name" too. Clinton opted out of a number of chances to eliminate him years prior to September 2001. How did that work out?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic