Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump’s “ImPEARment” Now ImPEACHment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Trump’s “ImPEARment” Now ImPEACHment

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:17 am

I sense a theme here.

But honestly, folks. Is Impeachment really the best way to handle Trump’s mental illness - and all the dangerous words and bizarre behaviors flowing from it?

25th amendment, anyone? The concerned shrinks say - Trump’s
symptoms will only get worse.

Matt

Re: Trump’s “ImPEARment” Now ImPEACHment

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:37 am

Another swing and a miss by SG. Have you had your mental health evaluated?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:54 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:17 am
I sense a theme here.

But honestly, folks. Is Impeachment really the best way to handle Trump’s mental illness - and all the dangerous words and bizarre behaviors flowing from it?

25th amendment, anyone? The concerned shrinks say - Trump’s
symptoms will only get worse.
I am watching the guy get re-elected. I'm watching the GOP win back the House... What are you seeing?

Two Scoops - 2020

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:09 am

I think the US apparently wanted somebody to mix it up a bit. After all if China's XI can pull all kinds stuff without so much as peep. And China is winning trade worldwide.

Do we want porous border with Mexico? Are you brain dead? The gangs run that country and it's only time before it spills over. No one has an issue with legal immigration.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:53 am

I have to hand it to the Dems. They never run out of ways to steal an election.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:35 pm

It's the DEMOCRATic process...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Fortunately - MOST Americans know that in China of course Xi can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, to whom ever he wants. No democracy, baby! A dictatorship - for life!!
Do you think our US Constitution is just a piece of paper that allows an unfit president like Trump to - as he says - “...do whatever I want...” ?

Under the Constitution it’s all about oversight, checks and balances, the rule of law, freedom of the press, term limits, and all sorts of unique, clever systems so that nobody is ever a king, and the people have liberty. Also - no foreign power will be tolerated damaging us from without, or within. And if a president abuses his power, violates his oath of office, or shoots someone on Fifth Avenue - that president risks being impeached.

Did somebody say “articles of impeachment” this afternoon? Hello, Nancy!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic