Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I just invested $250,000 in Southwest Airlines

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: I just invested $250,000 in Southwest Airlines

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:57 pm

I'm not expecting to see H*** increase in profit from the extra baggage fees.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Lester The Nightfly

Re: I just invested $250,000 in Southwest Airlines

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Mr. Reyes appears to be something of a whiny little bitch. Press accreditation is not an absolute right with respect to airline baggage privileges otherwise every swinging dick could claim an exception (What? You've never read the "Lester The Nightfly" posts on MI Buzzboard? They are very popular and therefore deserving of the author's special treatment when traveling)

I especially get a kick out of him gearing up with Trump books and LEO paraphernalia to discourage having someone sit next to him. When Mrs. Nightfly and I travel, she wears a face mask which tends to discourage folks from sitting next to her, but then again SHE HAD FUCKING CANCER and wears the mask to remain healthy, not to avoid giving up 1/2" of an inch of arm room or being confronted by someone whose beliefs are different.

The only thing I really feel bad about is giving this asshat an extra click on his hard hitting journalistic website ( :roll: ) but it was worth it for the opportunity to call out his shit...

[BTW - If this jamoke wants something to cry over when transporting production gear, let him drag an Ikegami 79A, a BVU U-Matic recorder and a couple of sets of Anton/Bauer batteries onboard. That will bring tears to your eyes]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic