Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Happy Veterans Gay!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Happy Veterans Gay!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:26 am

Let’s enjoy celebrating people too stupid to get into college!

lovinlife101

Re: Happy Veterans Gay!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:45 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:02 am
You are a deplorable human being.
That’s your opinion and your right.

It’s been documented that military recruiters target the most oppressed areas, targeting the down and out, poor, and uneducated because the people they’re targeting are willing to believe the military is better than what they currently have.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:57 am
My bad...I shouldn't have even responded because that's exactly what you want. You're about as deep as a puddle and very easy to see thru. You are just a troll who is just looking for confrontation on-line because it's obvious you have no real life to live. But I took a Vet buddy to breakfast this morning and watched him struggle thru something as simple as eating pancakes due to what happened to him while he served our country. I was in a raw mood and reacted to your idiotic comment. It won't happen again.
I served in Vietnam, but expect nothing from anybody, honey.

In fact, I refuse to participate in any Veterans Day deals. A free buffet hardly makes up for what I went through. Try your pandering on someone else.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am
LL 101 -

I think most Americans are grateful for your military service. Anybody who proved their willingness to place themselves in a situation that may entail dying to defend the hard won liberty we enjoy in this country - all our democratic institutions - and values - our constitution including our bill of rights - a free press - free elections - and our freedom to continue the struggle to form a more perfect union - is worthy of gratitude and honor on Veterans Day. And every day.

Sorry you think Veterans Day is to remember Americans too stupid to attend college.

You weren’t by chance head injured in Nam. Were you?
I don’t celebrate war and death. I celebrate peace and life.

I don’t celebrate people walking around with guns convinced they are “keeping people safe” or “defending people’s liberty.”

Just how was going to a foreign country and being told to kill people I don’t know “heroic”? Just how was the Vietnamese threatening America? How was invading their country and blowing them up “defending our freedom”?

I celebrate “Armistice Day.” Putting guns down, agreeing not to fight, and being civilized, decent human beings.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 am

I’m a conscientious objector. I refuse to touch a gun. I’m 100% anti-violence. I’ll help those who are hurting, but I refuse to cause it. I will never take another human life, nor will I promote the idea.

Most people have been brainwashed to believe the best way to deal with someone you disagree with is to silence them, mostly by law, which is by force.

When someone says something you disagree with, your instinct is to get someone else to do something about it. You call it “hate speech, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.” and want laws against it. Rather than limit one person’s speech, why not encourage others to come up with and articulate more speech to try to persuade others to your opinion? Rather than try to silence people who bully others, why not help the victims learn to stand up for themselves, properly process negativity, and not kill themselves when they feel bad.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:37 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:21 pm
Not sure but isn’t the movie Hacksaw Ridge about a C Objector who joins up and becomes a highly decorated medic?
Similar to my story. He was WWII. I was Vietnam. He refused to carry a gun because of religious reasons. I refuse because I believe all humans have value.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic