Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Female sports taken over by trannies

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Female sports taken over by trannies

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:24 pm

No, it's boys that are masquerading as girls. It's a fraud.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:36 am

Ever since Renee Richards, it's always been about men masquerading as women in sports because of the natural competiitive advantage.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Require a DNA test to compete in female sports, if there is a question.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Dr Renee Richards never dominated her sport. I don't think all the records will be rewritten.

The Olympics do gender test the last I heard. A trivia question was always who did not get tested before competing. Montreal '76 Princess Anne of Great Britain in equestrian.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:26 pm

tapeisrolling wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm
Dr Renee Richards never dominated her sport. I don't think all the records will be rewritten.

The Olympics do gender test the last I heard. A trivia question was always who did not get tested before competing. Montreal '76 Princess Anne of Great Britain in equestrian.
I'm just curious... how many genders to they test for?

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 pm

At that time all females were tested to show that they were female by hormone levels.
When the organization decided to start testing the Shot put/ discus champs, the Press sisters from Russia, retired suddenly. The speculation was maybe too much testosterone in their systems.
Remember Kornelia Ender from E. Germany? Her voice was the same pitch as Dennis Haysbert who does the Allstate ads. That is when the digging into other enhancements got going.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:50 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic