Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impeachment! Here We Go!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Impeachment! Here We Go!!

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Sorry I haven't been around lately, been busy recalling Larry Inman.

Enjoying the deepening hole that idiot seems to be sinking into further every day.

How many more seats do you think Republicans will lose next year?

Have fun with the conspiracy theories and your oblivion to facts.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm
Your time may have been better spent helping your girlfriend fix the damn roads without pulling a Granholm and killing our economy.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:34 am

Oh yeah, Bryce?

He’s a GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES Neo-Nazi appeaser.

Leader of the BIRTHER movement against Obama.

Irritated at the half black president’s “F-off” to Trump’s beloved, Putin.

Trump published his call for executions of “proven innocent” 5 African Americans.

Daddy and Donald caught not renting to African Americans.

Etc, etc, etc.

List very lengthy. But you know that, Bryce - as well as I.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm
Your time may have been better spent helping your girlfriend fix the damn roads without pulling a Granholm and killing our economy.
Talk to your douchebag pals in the legislature who allocated very little in their turd of a budget to fixing roads. And Gretchen is smoking hot, I've hung out with her a few times now...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic