Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sick of all the Climate Change Bullshit

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Sick of all the Climate Change Bullshit

Post by screen glare » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:00 pm

“Sick of All the Climate Change Bullshit” but not as sick as the earth is of all of us.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:27 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:00 pm
“Sick of All the Climate Change Bullshit” but not as sick as the earth is of all of us.
My hope is that what you've posted is another weak troll but on the event that you really are this lacking in science education, check out Dr. Christian Shorey from the Colorado School of Mines. He has an excellent podcast on geology and climate. Start with the podcast, then move to the YouTube video series.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Since the entire planet is involved - why narrow your scope to one individual with scientific knowledge? Why not look over the very expansive field of individuals with scientific knowledge that touches every kind of scientific research involving observation, experimentation, study, conclusions, warnings.

When you do that, FET-500 - you will discover that MOST scientists believe in climate change, a link between human activity and causation, and their duty to warn of cataclysmic consequences if we do nothing.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:40 am

TheForce wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:30 pm
Everywhere, climate change this, climate change that...ugh! I saw on the news in Canada a bunch of young kids who aren't even old enough to vote are suing the Federal Government over climate change. This is lunacy. What these kids don't understand is that the government will have more control over your lives and you get taxed more if they make radical changes in policy. And that Greta chick needs to go home and stop spreading propaganda. The planet has always done fine without our intervention and always will. The fear mongering needs to stop.
Life comes at you fast...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:54 pm

I guess. Right to Left in weeks!

I wish him the best.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:55 pm

Climate change is a naturally occurring event. Even if we brought our contribution down to zero, it would still occur. We need to learn how to live with it, not to try to prevent it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic