Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why can’t men be lesbians?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Why can’t men be lesbians?

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm

So, if we are all for equality, why can’t men be lesbians?

Women can be gay, why can’t men be dykes?

lovinlife101

Re: Why can’t men be lesbians?

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:14 am

It’s a pandering term.

When someone lumps people into the “gay” category, the PC crowd gets an anally raped by rotten vegetables and feels that “gay” refers only to males. They then feel compelled to say “gay and lesbian” like “men and women.”

Why should female homos be exclusive? Why should only lickalotofpuss women have a special term?

The message is “we’re all equal, but some are more special than others.”

I want to live in a world where faggots, dykes, and transvestites don’t have to be pandered to and can be treated with the same respect as normal people.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:32 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:17 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:14 am
It’s a pandering term.

When someone lumps people into the “gay” category, the PC crowd gets an anally raped by rotten vegetables and feels that “gay” refers only to males. They then feel compelled to say “gay and lesbian” like “men and women.”

Why should female homos be exclusive? Why should only lickalotofpuss women have a special term?

The message is “we’re all equal, but some are more special than others.”

I want to live in a world where faggots, dykes, and transvestites don’t have to be pandered to and can be treated with the same respect as normal people.
You can thank Hollywood for creating the environment where they are being "pandered to", but I'm glad you are acknowledging that they all are not "normal people", because they're not.
So glad you picked up on my very intentional language.

“Normal” means “typical, usual, and average.”

A 2017 Gallup poll showed less than 5% of people identifying as LGBT.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:15 pm

And another thing, why does titty cancer get all the attention? What about those dying from POONTANG cancer?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic