Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Greta Thunberg

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:38 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:16 am
Here’s a 2004 article from The Guardian (that all you libtards agree with) that says all the catastrophic things that will happen by 2020.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... heobserver

100% WRONG!!!!

Keep getting your marching orders and science from bartenders and teenagers with special needs, but I’ll keep improving civilization my way.
So a tolerant Libertardian like yourself is dredging up an obscure 15 year old article to score cheap points?

How exactly are you going to keep improving civilization? What have you done to improve civilization so far?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:38 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:01 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:38 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Here’s a 2004 article from The Guardian (that all you libtards agree with) that says all the catastrophic things that will happen by 2020.

100% WRONG!!!!

Keep getting your marching orders and science from bartenders and teenagers with special needs, but I’ll keep improving civilization my way.
So a tolerant Libertardian like yourself is dredging up an obscure 15 year old article to score cheap points?

How exactly are you going to keep improving civilization? What have you done to improve civilization so far?
You speak as if something from 2004 is ancient and non-relevant.

It proves that all climate hysterics have been 100% wrong and will continue that trend. They’re selling fear. You likely believed this article in 2004 and are now denouncing it nearly 16 years later. How are you going to denounce a bar tender and special needs teenager 16 years from today? I’m looking forward to it.

You’ll soon find out that the climate hysterics of last week, heck last hour, will prove false as well. There’s safety in predictability.

I improve civilization by proving the common thinking among the masses is 100% wrong.
What are you talking about? Seriously, what are you talking about? I’ve never even seen that article and it’s written like something from a tabloid... it doesn’t look right...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:51 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:38 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

It proves that all climate hysterics have been 100% wrong and will continue that trend. They’re selling fear. You likely believed this article in 2004 and are now denouncing it nearly 16 years later. How are you going to denounce a bar tender and special needs teenager 16 years from today? I’m looking forward to it.

You’ll soon find out that the climate hysterics of last week, heck last hour, will prove false as well. There’s safety in predictability.

I improve civilization by proving the common thinking among the masses is 100% wrong.
What are you talking about? Seriously, what are you talking about? I’ve never even seen that article and it’s written like something from a tabloid... it doesn’t look right...
Me: “Here’s yet another article from the past of where climate hysterics got it 100% wrong.”

Rate This: “That’s an old article! Old means irrelevant! It doesn’t count!”

Me: “History (something from the past, e.g. this article) shows that climate alarmists make up garbage, sell it as fear, ignorant people believe it, and then their claims do not come true.”

Rate This: “WHAT? WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!! THE ARTICLE IS NOT WRITTEN WELL!!! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND IT!!!”

<Fast forward 12 years into the future, the time when climate alarmists say the world will end unless their demands are met>

Me: “See? Those 12 year claims were 100% wrong.”

Rate This: “THAT WAS 12 FRICKIN’ YEARS AGO! THAT INFORMATION IS OBSOLETE! GRETA WHO? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!”
Are you channeling your inner Adam Schiff or something?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

Me: “Here’s yet another article from the past of where climate hysterics got it 100% wrong.”

Me: “History (something from the past, e.g. this article) shows that climate alarmists make up garbage, sell it as fear, ignorant people believe it, and then their claims do not come true.”

Rate This: “WHAT? WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!! THE ARTICLE IS NOT WRITTEN WELL!!! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND IT!!!”

<Fast forward 12 years into the future, the time when climate alarmists say the world will end unless their demands are met>

Rate This: “THAT WAS 12 FRICKIN’ YEARS AGO! THAT INFORMATION IS OBSOLETE! GRETA WHO? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!”

2020-2004 = 16

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

2020-2004 = 16
I would duck right about now...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:01 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:53 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:51 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

Something.
What makes you so lonely? Clearly being a troll completes some missing piece of your life. What has you in such pain?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:04 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:53 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:51 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

100% WRONG!!!!

Something.
What makes you so lonely? Clearly being a troll completes some missing piece of your life. What has you in such pain?
I hope whoever you are talking to answers your question. I’d live to help them.
Do you mean love? Honestly I can’t really see you living to help people and love... we already talked about how you haven’t been laid so...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am
2020-2004 = 16
It is worth noting that 16 years much can change in terms of scientific investigation, knowledge and understanding. Ask someone with cancer, for example, about the treatment advances in 16 years and many will say it's the difference between life and death.

I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume, given all the scientific resources applied to understanding global climate change, the best available information now may be different than in 2004.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:01 pm

They can sit 'n spin. That's appropriate for their age.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm

From the link above:
The story is the same in California, where wildfire season produced global headlines. It was green policies, not anthropogenic global warming, that charred the state.
I can believe that was factor.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:33 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
From the link above:
The story is the same in California, where wildfire season produced global headlines. It was green policies, not anthropogenic global warming, that charred the state.
I can believe that was factor.
Specifics?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:36 pm

I think you will find the answers in here:

California’s Wildfire Policy Totally Backfired. Native Communities Know How to Fix It.
https://www.motherjones.com/environment ... americans/

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm

It was just a FEW years ago that folks were crying about Lakes Huron and Michigan "drying up" due to "global warming". What are they saying now?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
It was just a FEW years ago that folks were crying about Lakes Huron and Michigan "drying up" due to "global warming". What are they saying now?
That we are having larger rain events due to climate change...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:54 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic