All accepted registrations through December 9 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Greta Thunberg

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:16 pm
The Swiss marked the disappearance of a glacier there this week with a funeral.

An entire glacier - gone.

But - nothing to see! Move along, please.
Remember the glaciers? They used to be where you are sitting. They melted thousands of years ago after scraping up the surface of the earth and excavating lake beds. They melted because they were now at lower, warmer latitudes. Not global warming. Simple Geometry and Astrophysics.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 am
screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:16 pm
The Swiss marked the disappearance of a glacier there this week with a funeral.

An entire glacier - gone.

But - nothing to see! Move along, please.
Remember the glaciers? They used to be where you are sitting. They melted thousands of years ago after scraping up the surface of the earth and excavating lake beds. They melted because they were now at lower, warmer latitudes. Not global warming. Simple Geometry and Astrophysics.
So your assessment (with what education?) is more relevant than 98% of all climate scientists? What do you do? I'd like to come over and tell you how off base you do your job (I having no experience).

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic