Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republican Primaries Nixed in Several States!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Republican Primaries Nixed in Several States!

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Hair not on fire, Jumpy. Not now. Not ever.

As I said- our republic is a democratic institution. That means one person one direct vote, and also elected representatives voting.

But you keep right on ranting - about cops, about sex, about abortion, about democratic primary elections.
And continue to insert your fav word poontang in your postings as often as you can - relevant or not. Because you know how you are.

Seems your hairs are often on fire. Keeps ya hopin’, Jumpy!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 am

And looks like I completely owned you.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:16 am

Typical, predictable, LL101 SOP response. When at a loss - revert directly (and endlessly) to sexual mode.

Leaves one remembering all those “divert, ignore, shut down LL101” images of cottage cheese that many here had posted months ago. Of course - times were desperate.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 am

SG - still waiting for you to respond with which of the 50 states you think anybody other than Trump has even a remote chance of winning a primary.

The first 2 national polls were released today:

Trump +86 (Economist)
Trump +84 (Fox News)

Trump is at 89 and 86 respectively in these polls with the highest challenger polling at 3.

Sounds like you're the one who's "off his rocker" living in fantasy land if you truly believe there's any significant amount of people on the republican side of the aisle who want someone other than Trump to be the nominee. Maybe you ought to stick to talking about the candidates on YOUR side of the aisle before wandering into territory whereby you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic