All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Listening To Uncle Joe Win The Debate

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Listening To Uncle Joe Win The Debate

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 am

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

lovinlife101

Re: Listening To Uncle Joe Win The Debate

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:21 pm

There’s no “winner” here.

The clowns simply trip over each other as they exit the clown car, throw pies at each other, and expect people to care.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:44 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:21 pm

The clowns simply trip over each other as they exit the clown car, throw pies at each other, and expect people to care.
Amen. We are almost a year away from the party getting a candidate.
I think it's funny to be debating over a year away from the election.
You are right Lovin, nothing but preening and posturing. And like you say, no one but the media is taking this clown car seriously right now.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am

Circle Seven wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:44 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Amen. We are almost a year away from the party getting a candidate.
I think it's funny to be debating over a year away from the election.
You are right Lovin, nothing but preening and posturing. And like you say, no one but the media is taking this clown car seriously right now.
💯

I’ve seen media outlets ask on social media, “Who’s watching the democratic debate?”

🦗

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:40 am

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic