Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Left Is Trying To Destroy AM Radio

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

The Left Is Trying To Destroy AM Radio

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:45 pm

This explains why they favor devices that interfere with AM radio, like replacing wire wound transformers, and replacing quiet incandescent bulbs, and rigging AM ratings. Next step is to destroy AM and eliminate it completely. They've tried everything else including destroying and attempting to destroy talk show hosts by numerous means, legally harassing the hosts and tampering with sponsors, and maybe even worse.

]https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ty/596380/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

hanson

Re: The Left Is Trying To Destroy AM Radio

Post by hanson » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:21 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:45 pm
l m
This explains why they favor devices that interfere with AM radio, like replacing wire wound transformers, and replacing quiet incandescent bulbs, and rigging AM ratings. Next step is to destroy AM and eliminate it completely. They've tried everything else including destroying and attempting to destroy talk show hosts by numerous means, legally harassing the hosts and tampering with sponsors, and maybe even worse.

]https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ty/596380/

500,000,000,000 interfering devices should be able to make rush even more unlistenable than that scumbag already is
Last edited by hanson on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:52 pm

All mine have tuning knobs! and on off switches.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:54 pm

TC Shuts Up and Jeff - both of you seem to have difficulty accepting the fact many people in society hold political views that differ from your own, and that societal norms tend to shift over time.

You know why AM tuner sensitivity and sound quality suck these days? It's because big business interests pushed back against radio receiver quality standards and lobbied for adoption of hybrid digital transmission.

Know what else has taken ratings away from conservative news/talk radio on AM? 1 - Sports Radio on FM. 2 - Contemporary Christian music stations (K-Love and others). 3 - satellite radio, podcasting, cable television networks, etc. Are you suggesting big government should curtail or restrict each of those things?

I guess what I'm trying to say is - quit your whining and quit playing the victim card. There are myriad ways to get conservative opinion on current affairs. The options are almost endless.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:09 am

One paranoid right-wing nutcase
Plus
One schizoid blabbermouth
Equals
A typical day in the Buzzboard neighborhood!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic