Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dayton Shooting

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Dayton Shooting

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Dayton Shooting

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Betts is all over the philosophical, theological, sociological, psychological spectrum. In other words - he’s mentally ill. Nothing coherent. No theme. Just a bunch of crap thrown at a random mental canvas.

Very different from the one track manifesto-writing predictable white terrorist who felt approval from racist fear-monger, US president Donald Trump.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:39 pm

I think MW is personally offended that the murderer in Dayton self identified as a "metalhead".
Indeed, I am!!!

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:53 pm

I find it interesting that by and large the press has ignored the fact he was a Warren supporter and continue to heap blame on the current president. Wonder why they are glossing this fact over? Ok, I take that back, I am not wondering just sad they are this transparent in their agenda.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 pm

I kill 88,000 people in the United States every single year.
I kill 4,300 underage children every year.
I am responsible for 190,000 visits to the ER by people under 21.
Over 40% of all children in the 10th grade illegally use me.
I am the cause of 1.4 million acts of violence committed between strangers.
I am present in nearly half of all violent crimes up to and including homicide, rape, assault, and child abuse.
Each day I am used by illegal means 300,000 times but only 3,200 people are arrested.
My negative consequences cost the U.S. economy $250 billion a year.
I am alcohol.

Just going to leave this here.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:41 pm

I find it interesting that by and large the press has ignored the fact he was a Warren supporter and continue to heap blame on the current president. Wonder why they are glossing this fact over? Ok, I take that back, I am not wondering just sad they are this transparent in their agenda.
Agreed. Very valid points.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:04 pm
Note. Connor Betts had BOTH Atheist AND Devil Worshipping patches on his jacket. It seems contradictory, like Psy Ops usually are anyway. They suggest connections between things that don't make logical sense, like you point out.
He wanted to be God, just like Satan.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic