Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Can A Statement Be Racist If It's True?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Can A Statement Be Racist If It's True?

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm

I realized a long time ago not to waste much time explaining facts to people mired in fiction. It would be like trying to explain the sky is blue to someone who is threatening to sue you for stating the obvious.

You will never understand your racial bias because you refused to understand the premise, and would rather argue about the concept.

I would rather you write a big fat retainer check to an attorney to sue a meme.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:03 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm
I realized a long time ago not to waste much time explaining facts to people mired in fiction. It would be like trying to explain the sky is blue to someone who is threatening to sue you for stating the obvious.

You will never understand your racial bias because you refused to understand the premise, and would rather argue about the concept.

I would rather you write a big fat retainer check to an attorney to sue a meme.
Because i dont have a racial bias and clearly you also cannot prove that I think otherwise.
Youve only proven one thing: that you are a serious bully.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:58 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:04 am
Trump attacked Cummings in response to Cummings criticism of the administration's handling of southern border issues. Had nothing to do with race.

That said - I do firmly believe Donald Trump is a low life piece of shit.
That may very well be true, but he still was a better candidate and has been a better President than anyone who was running against him. Even with that big ol' fault tied directly to him.

So really.... What does that say about his competition??

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:32 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:58 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:04 am
Trump attacked Cummings in response to Cummings criticism of the administration's handling of southern border issues. Had nothing to do with race.

That said - I do firmly believe Donald Trump is a low life piece of shit.
That may very well be true, but he still was a better candidate and has been a better President than anyone who was running against him. Even with that big ol' fault tied directly to him.

So really.... What does that say about his competition??
What is says is there were many, many more qualified candidates Republicans could have selected from during the lead up to their nominating convention and they chose the piece of shit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic