Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police shoot bad guys regardless of race

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Police shoot bad guys regardless of race

Post by craig11152 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 am

I don't suppose our resident cop hater saw this or perhaps discards it since it doesn't fit the drumbeat.

https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/articles ... r2QTrvW6oA

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 15062

Re: Police shoot bad guys regardless of race

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:02 pm

I shouldn't have, but I opened up to see his response. He's blaming the University. He should be blaming the newspapers instead. They can refute the study done, if there's evidence to do so. I would think both liberal news organizations would have done so, prior to publishing the study's results. Remember liberals/progressives want it to look like blacks are marginalized/targeted. This does not fit the agenda of the news organizations, yet they published it.

Side note: "Data do confirm" is showing us WWJ did not proofread their story. "Data does confirm" would show that they did.

Y M Ionhere

Re: Police shoot bad guys regardless of race

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:47 am

If one of them pulled a gun on you and robbed you, or physically assualted you to take your stuff, id say they are "bad guys". Youd probably sympathize with your attackers though because they are on the opposite side of the police. "Oh, its ok. Youre against the cops, so put a bullet in my leg and take my wallet."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic