Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nancy Pelosi encourages illegal aliens to defy ICE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Re: Nancy Pelosi encourages illegal aliens to defy ICE

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 pm
So basically, "I'm totally fine with police not following the law"
John McLaughlin "WRONG!"

BUT I am against treating illegal aliens, often sent by foreign governments because they are considered criminals, undesirable or incorrigible in their own countries, or sent to be terrorist sleeper cells, better than innocent US citizens.

Before you start making judgements about this "not being Christian", let me remind you that there are denominations that are not duped by such arguments. Many verses are taken out of context, and government is subsidizing churches for many illegal aliens, and undermined and subverted them with money.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:34 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 pm
So basically, "I'm totally fine with police not following the law"
John McLaughlin "WRONG!"

BUT I am against treating illegal aliens, often sent by foreign governments because they are considered criminals, undesirable or incorrigible in their own countries, or sent to be terrorist sleeper cells, better than innocent US citizens.
So, breaking the federal law.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm

WHICH FEDERAL LAW? AND WHOSE INTERPRETATION?

And before you start making judgements about this "not being Christian", let me remind you that there are denominations that are not duped by such arguments. Many verses are taken out of context, and government is subsidizing churches for many illegal aliens, and has undermined and subverted them with money.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:46 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:53 pm
If an actual citizen of the United States was suspected of having illegal amounts or drugs in their domicile, I'm sure they would NOT get a warrant before trying to enter to investigate. I know for a fact that the police will look around for evidence of illegal activities when they are called to do "wellness" checks. They can't stop themselves. But why should non citizen illegal aliens be exempt from searches that citizens would be subjected to, legal on not?
They could try to enter, but without a warrant, they can enter only if the resident permits them to enter.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 pm

On another Nancy Pelosi story - has anyone seen this compilation from her recent NAACP speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtVtt5_t73g

There's seriously something wrong with her. Didn't even know what city she was in.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Yes, local and federal law enforcement officials break the law by pissing all over the fourth amendment routinely. It is sad.

This is why I appreciate the MI Supreme Court's recent 5 to 2 ruling in a recent case involving unlawful entry.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 805905001/

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:17 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm
WHICH FEDERAL LAW? AND WHOSE INTERPRETATION?
And before you start making judgements about this "not being Christian", let me remind you that there are denominations that are not duped by such arguments. Many verses are taken out of context, and government is subsidizing churches for many illegal aliens, and has undermined and subverted them with money.
Yet, you profess to supporting law breakers. This is black and white, not subject to "interpretation" by idiots.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am

Most nations still enforce their own sovereignty and respect the sovereignty of other nations. That's part of what the United Nations was supposed to do, before it became the mess it is today. Sovereign nations who want to survive as nations still enforce their borders. Nations who do not respect the sovereign borders of other nations are seeking to destroy those nations. Destroying a nation is not a Christian thing to do. Old Testament justice sanctions defense of your sovereign nation against the forces trying to destroy it. If you believe otherwise, you are a willing or unwilling dupe for the forces who seek to destroy nations so that they can control their people and take away the fruits of their labor, and massacre them if they resist. That is not Christian, it is what Stalin and Lenin did, and it has resulted in the massacre of 100 million people or more since 1917. Apparently with your approval.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am
Most nations still enforce their own sovereignty and respect the sovereignty of other nations. That's part of what the United Nations was supposed to do, before it became the mess it is today. Sovereign nations who want to survive as nations still enforce their borders. Nations who do not respect the sovereign borders of other nations are seeking to destroy those nations. Destroying a nation is not a Christian thing to do. Old Testament justice sanctions defense of your sovereign nation against the forces trying to destroy it. If you believe otherwise, you are a willing or unwilling dupe for the forces who seek to destroy nations so that they can control their people and take away the fruits of their labor, and massacre them if they resist. That is not Christian, it is what Stalin and Lenin did, and it has resulted in the massacre of 100 million people or more since 1917. Apparently with your approval.

I didn't realize that Christianity was your country's official religion.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:06 am

What?? Lovinloser101 not chiming in on discrimination? I notice that he never talks politics... at all. Just only on social issues and bashing folks. Maybe this topic is too political for him.

Did our parents and grandparents have things this bad? Do we even know where we came from? They may not be citizens, but need some Avenue to get to citizenship like our ancestors had. Many are too scared to make the first step, in fear of being "jailed" in a migrant prison or immediately deported to their country they came from. In some cases, deportation can be life threatening, if not mentally threatening.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic