All accepted registrations through November 16 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

2020 - 2024 Predictions

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:46 pm

2020 -Trump dumps Pence, puts Ivanka on the ticket.

Trump wins the election. (A certainty because America adores Trump.)

2022. Trump retires due to ill health.

Ivanka becomes President.

Ivanka's first act as President, pardon Donald Trump for everything he ever did in his life.

2024, Ivanka runs as an incumbent President.

The beginnings of a Trump dynasty.



bmw
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Trump already said just a few weeks ago that Pence is 100% his VP in 2020.

My predictions:

-Trump/Pence run in 2020
-Biden gets nominated by the Dems
-Biden's VP choice is anybody's guess, but I seriously doubt it will be Harris, Warren, or Bernie. If I HAD to pick one I'd go with Stacey Abrams or Buttigieg
-Trump wins in 2020
-No more than 3 states will flip party in the Presidential race in 2020 compared to 2016.
-Republicans will hold the Senate with a 51 or 52 seat majority
-Democrats will narrowly hold the House with a razor thin margin thinner than what they have now



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:05 pm
Trump already said just a few weeks ago that Pence is 100% his VP in 2020.

An Trump is always 100% truthful.



bmw
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Trump has no reason to dump Pence. Priority #1 for him will be winning. Do you think that he thinks that dumping Pence and putting Ivanka into that slot will somehow increase his chances of winning?



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 pm
Trump has no reason to dump Pence. Priority #1 for him will be winning. Do you think that he thinks that dumping Pence and putting Ivanka into that slot will somehow increase his chances of winning?
P.T. Barnum would like to have a word with you...
If Trump thought for one moment putting his daughter in as his running mate would clinch the election, the only thing left of Pence would be a little tuft of his Q-Tip hair left on the bumper of the bus Trump would throw him under.



bmw
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:32 pm

So you're agreeing with me. I said it makes no sense politically to do it, hence, he won't.

And it is no secret that a VP choice, regardless of party, is ALWAYS a purely political move. Always has been, always will be.



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:32 pm
So you're agreeing with me. I said it makes no sense politically to do it, hence, he won't.

And it is no secret that a VP choice, regardless of party, is ALWAYS a purely political move. Always has been, always will be.
If that's how you want to interpret it, fine, go with it. I don't hold much regard for what you think anyway. I'm sure it's mutual, so no lost sleep.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 pm
Trump has no reason to dump Pence. Priority #1 for him will be winning. Do you think that he thinks that dumping Pence and putting Ivanka into that slot will somehow increase his chances of winning?

Leaving the job to Ivanka would be a guaranteed pardon. Something he'll be in need of when he's no longer the sitting President.



bmw
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 pm
I don't hold much regard for what you think anyway. I'm sure it's mutual, so no lost sleep.
You don't have to agree with my politics - but this is a predictions thread. And if you look back through the archives in this forum you'll see that my predictions regarding and analysis of the 2016 Presidential race were SPOT ON - from the republican primaries right through the general election - even in the face of nearly everyone in here repeatedly insisting that I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about.

btw - weren't you one of the posters in here insisting that the Mueller Report was going to sink Trump? How's that one working out for you?



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:33 pm

I called the 2016 election a full six months before the election.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=44071



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:01 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 pm
I don't hold much regard for what you think anyway. I'm sure it's mutual, so no lost sleep.
You don't have to agree with my politics - but this is a predictions thread. And if you look back through the archives in this forum you'll see that my predictions regarding and analysis of the 2016 Presidential race were SPOT ON - from the republican primaries right through the general election - even in the face of nearly everyone in here repeatedly insisting that I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about.

btw - weren't you one of the posters in here insisting that the Mueller Report was going to sink Trump? How's that one working out for you?
"It ain't over till it's over"

- Yogi Barra

Incidentally, pragmatically there will be little difference if Trump's downfall comes from Mueller, the ongoing investigations his work initiated or frankly if his name is prominent in Jeffrey Epstein's rape buddy book. The rot is essentially the same and it's not going away. Best save your victory lap...



Matt
Posts: 1442
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:12 am

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm
I’ll be 5 years older in 2024 pushing 70 at that time.
So that means you will delete this Jeff Dugan account as you are pushing 65?



FET-500
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by FET-500 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:47 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:53 pm


"It ain't over till it's over"

- Yogi Barra

Incidentally, pragmatically there will be little difference if Trump's downfall comes from Mueller, the ongoing investigations his work initiated or frankly if his name is prominent in Jeffrey Epstein's rape buddy book. The rot is essentially the same and it's not going away. Best save your victory lap...
Despair is evident in your post.

Russia was a HOAX -


Dude...that shit was 4chan. Image



FET-500
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by FET-500 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:51 am

Meanwhile.... The actual flight logs. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... fests.html



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: 2020 - 2024 Predictions

Post by Y M Ionhere » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:05 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:12 am
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm
I’ll be 5 years older in 2024 pushing 70 at that time.
So that means you will delete this Jeff Dugan account as you are pushing 65?
Sounds like you are thinking exactly what I am....



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic