Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Cop preaches execution of LGBTQ+

Post by hanson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 pm
screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:04 am
Then, LL101 - stop off at the men’s room vomitorium in any Swiss restaurant. Wouldn’t want the “pu pu platter” you describe to result in a bellyful of sometimes fatal e.coli.

Aloha!
I’ll stick with the public rest stop, thank you very much!
I'm surprised you can still get car insurance considering the number of times you've been creamed in the ass

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:35 am

Wow it's pretty clear this guy is not liked at all. Starting stupid topics about his supposed homosexuality. Some topics are gay others are tranny. This douche really needs to get some help.

LL101, what do you do when you have that "not so fresh" feeling? Do you play with yourself?

By the way LL101, one of your "friends" tells me that you claim I am stalking you in posts.... You cannot stalk someone on a public board. If you really thought this was true, you would have done what I had to do... get a PO from your county court. I personally know what stalking is... and not liking that you do not take responsibility for your own actions and being vocal about it, is not stalking. Even if you really thought this, you would have "foed" me. The fact you hadn't, tells me you are all talk and a troll douche.
Last edited by Deleted User 15062 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:02 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:04 am
Then, LL101 - stop off at the men’s room vomitorium in any Swiss restaurant. Wouldn’t want the “pu pu platter” you describe to result in a bellyful of sometimes fatal e.coli.

Aloha!
I recommend another kind of cheese that LL101 pretends to like.... dick cheese (fermented smegma, from uncircumcised men).

For shame! I am stalking him!

FYI, there was no LGBT "Q" or "+" in any articles, whether left leaning or right leaning. Get it right next time. The title is wrong. Since the detective/pastor does not have the same view, is he stalking you too?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:04 am

Once again, you loser and retard, with an IQ of 14, stop stalking me and quoting me. You stop, I stop. I have asked your fag self to stop. You had not. You are showing all of us that you were in special ed.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Sheriff's Officers Accused of Putting Bees and Spiders inside Man's Truck

Sheriff: Florida man threatens mayor, claims to have highest FBI clearance

MARATHON, Fla. (CBS12) — Deputies arrested a man Friday after he left multiple threatening messages on a Keys mayor's phone.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says Middle Keys deputies arrested 63-year-old Michael Brian Falls of Jacksonville and charged him with aggravated stalking and threats against a law enforcement officer or elected official.

Deputies say Falls does not have a permanent address in Monroe County and has had several run-ins, but no arrests, with deputies recently due to him sleeping in vehicles around the city of Marathon.

The case began when Mayor John Bartus reported to the sheriff's office that he received six profanity-laced voicemails on July 10 and July 11 from an unknown man who identified himself as Mike Falls, according to the sheriff's office. In the voice messages, Falls blamed the mayor for his run-ins with deputies and said: "when I'm done, I'm going to show you your grave, sir."

According to the sheriff's office, other messages left on the mayor's voicemail made allegations against the sheriff's office that law enforcement officers were out to get him, that they put bees and spiders in his truck and he demanded a list of people "trying to shut him down" from the mayor. Falls also claimed in the messages to have "the highest FBI security clearance" and that if the mayor followed him into a room and he said "shoot" they (presumably the FBI agents) would shoot.

Detectives investigating the case learned that Falls left similarly disturbing messages at Marathon City Hall, according to the sheriff's office.

Warrants for Falls' arrest were put out on July 18. His truck was found near Mile Marker 32 in Marathon where he was arrested and he admitted to making the phone calls.

Falls was taken to jail and bond is set at $100,000.
https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-ma ... ce-sheriff

Marathon is 737 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:37 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:28 pm
Sheriff's Officers Accused of Putting Bees and Spiders inside Man's Truck

Sheriff: Florida man threatens mayor, claims to have highest FBI clearance

MARATHON, Fla. (CBS12) — Deputies arrested a man Friday after he left multiple threatening messages on a Keys mayor's phone.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says Middle Keys deputies arrested 63-year-old Michael Brian Falls of Jacksonville and charged him with aggravated stalking and threats against a law enforcement officer or elected official.

Deputies say Falls does not have a permanent address in Monroe County and has had several run-ins, but no arrests, with deputies recently due to him sleeping in vehicles around the city of Marathon.

The case began when Mayor John Bartus reported to the sheriff's office that he received six profanity-laced voicemails on July 10 and July 11 from an unknown man who identified himself as Mike Falls, according to the sheriff's office. In the voice messages, Falls blamed the mayor for his run-ins with deputies and said: "when I'm done, I'm going to show you your grave, sir."

According to the sheriff's office, other messages left on the mayor's voicemail made allegations against the sheriff's office that law enforcement officers were out to get him, that they put bees and spiders in his truck and he demanded a list of people "trying to shut him down" from the mayor. Falls also claimed in the messages to have "the highest FBI security clearance" and that if the mayor followed him into a room and he said "shoot" they (presumably the FBI agents) would shoot.

Detectives investigating the case learned that Falls left similarly disturbing messages at Marathon City Hall, according to the sheriff's office.

Warrants for Falls' arrest were put out on July 18. His truck was found near Mile Marker 32 in Marathon where he was arrested and he admitted to making the phone calls.

Falls was taken to jail and bond is set at $100,000.
https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-ma ... ce-sheriff

Marathon is 737 miles from Niceville.

So the mayor was LGBTQAI? Michael Brian Falls was an actual homeless cop? TT, can you explain the significance to the preacher/cop who was possibly misquoted, to further an agenda?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:22 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:37 am

So the mayor was LGBTQAI? Michael Brian Falls was an actual homeless cop? TT, can you explain the significance to the preacher/cop who was possibly misquoted, to further an agenda?
This just follows the theme of all of LL's posts, that cops are abusing their authority (In this case by allegedly planting bees and spiders in a man's vehicle.)

In the course of this thread LL himself has posted other story's, totally unrelated to his original LGBTQ story.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:55 am

Yes, the course his posts always take... before becoming the bully of the board. He also seems to be believing the left media's stories too, to further what he thinks is LGBTQAI rights. Little does he know that NYT is the worst paper for confirming facts. Yes, I opened his first post, just to see the crap he was eminating forth. No offense, but I really think some leftist decided to make a nothing story out of a sermon, since he had not done anything as a detective, nor had the power to. That's the most important thing to the story. "It's his right" to have his own thoughts. However, his actions were not as he "thought" and supposedly expressed. So, he never discriminated against anyone. Fake news.... and I am not a right winger.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic