All accepted registrations through June 25 at 9:30p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

The power of “No. I do not consent.”

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Whether it’s a police officer asking to look in your trunk, a cop wanting to enter your home, someone asking you to walk into a gas chamber or asking you to push a Jew into a gas chamber, the answer is “No. I do not consent.”



screen glare
Posts: 1283
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by screen glare » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

👮🏻‍♂️🚔



lovinlife101
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:09 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

👮🏻‍♂️🚔
zzand wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:24 pm
Audio, since I have the troll on ignore I have no idea about what it is spewing but Dave Thomas was always an advocate for adoption. if you read up on him you will find out why.
How can you respond to something you “ignore”?

Nobody believes you, LIAR!!!



hanson
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by hanson » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:25 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:42 pm
Whether it’s a police officer asking to look in your trunk, a cop wanting to enter your home, someone asking you to walk into a gas chamber or asking you to push a Jew into a gas chamber, the answer is “No. I do not consent.”
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



lovinlife101
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:24 pm

hanson wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:25 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:42 pm
Whether it’s a police officer asking to look in your trunk, a cop wanting to enter your home, someone asking you to walk into a gas chamber or asking you to push a Jew into a gas chamber, the answer is “No. I do not consent.”
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
No, hanson, it’s not “ZZZZZ” it’s:

“Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du, yeah-e-yeah
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du, yeah-e-yeah”



Deleted User 15050

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by Deleted User 15050 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:23 pm

📻 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎧🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶📻



stopnswop2
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 pm

MOO


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:32 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 pm
MOO
Did a cow just walk into a Hanson video here?



hanson
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by hanson » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:50 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:32 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 pm
MOO
Did a cow just walk into a Hanson video here?
There is definitely a bull here I can smell all of the bullshit



lovinlife101
Posts: 1889
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:14 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:50 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:32 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 pm
MOO
Did a cow just walk into a Hanson video here?
There is definitely a bull here I can smell all of the bullshit
If you don’t like it, leave your bathroom.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: The power of “No. I do not consent.”

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Guys omg, LOL


Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic