Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

12 Republicans caught selling votes

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

12 Republicans caught selling votes

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Larry Inman has been federally indicted, the creepy gun nutter Speaker Lee Chatfield has asked him to resign, but the bigger story is that 11 other Republicans are also likely to have participated. I think this will be just the beginning of the dark politics dismantling of the GOP in Michigan.

You conservative tools should be proud of your leaders, they wanted $30,000 for their vote, thousands more than what the market will pay.

https://www.detroitnews.com/videos/news ... 683946002/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Re: 12 Republicans caught selling votes

Post by zzand » Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 pm

You liberal fools have sooo much to be proud of....I take that back, you have nothing to be proud of except being fools.

Deleted User 14992

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:21 pm

I’ll drink to that, Oh! Look who started the thread our buddy TC Talks bullshit.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 pm
You liberal fools have sooo much to be proud of....I take that back, you have nothing to be proud of except being fools.
Glad you're happy with corruption.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 am

Jesus is so liberal he loves everyone, forgives every sin, calls the conservative hierarchy hypocrites. And the hypocrites “wolves in sheep’s clothing” and “vipers”.

Yet conservatives like Pence and a lot of conservatives on this board purport to follow Jesus, praise him, worship him.

Jesus is quite clearly a liberal. Giving to the poor. Visiting prisoners. Healing the sick. Telling all - “whatever you do to the least of my people - this you do unto me.”

So to stop feeling threatened - the conservative religious hierarchy plotted to kill him. And the governmental conservatives did kill him.

Jesus is alive. And He’s still a radical liberal lover of people. All people.

Yeah. I want to be a “proud” conservative, alright.

Not.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed May 22, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:38 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm
zzand wrote:
Not so much...

Look where the FBI is camped out.

Look who has been indicted.

Look at who has been convicted.

(I believe Democrats are CONVICTED and INCARCERATED at a 7:1 ratio as compared to Republicans here in Michigan.)

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri May 17, 2019 8:16 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm
zzand wrote:
Yeah the Democrats do noting wrong- ever. They are always such angels looking out for the public's best interest.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri May 17, 2019 8:49 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 am
Jesus is so liberal he loves everyone, forgives every sin, calls the conservative hierarchy hypocrites. And the hypocrites “wolves in sheep’s clothing” and “vipers”.

Yet conservatives like Pence and a lot of conservatives on this board purport to follow Jesus, praise him, worship him.

Jesus is quite clearly a liberal. Giving to the poor. Visiting prisoners. Healing the sick. Telling all - “whatever you do to the least of my people - this you do unto me.”

So to stop feeling threatened - the conservatives plot to kill him. And the other conservatives do kill him.

Yeah. I want to be a “proud” conservative, alright.

Not.
Jesus didnt believe in abortion or infanticide which is a key tenet of liberalism.
Jesus didnt believe in secularism or putting government before/ahead of/ in place of him. Another tenet of liberalism.
Liberals claiming Jesus was one of them is laughable considering theyve eliminated him from the public and tried to keep him out of the very institutions they hold in high regard.
If Jesus was so liberal why isnt he allowed in public schools, a sacred liberal indoctrination ground? Why remove the ten commandments from their beloved government facilities.
Liberals worshipped Obama more than Jesus and now idolize Bernie Sanders in direct conflict with Jesus " do not have false idols" commandment. Obama most certainly was a false idol to many and seeing the obsession with Bernie that many have he' s one too.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 17, 2019 9:39 am

Meanwhile, the Republican Party in the state house has members who are selling votes for about $30,000 a crack. You can defend these tools all you want but I am predicting the FBI is going to have some more indictments coming. Larry's enough of a weasel that they can roll him.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 22, 2019 7:30 pm

This is fake news. There was ONE member and he was booted.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Jesus is a Jew. I’m sure he understands Bernie and what’s in his heart - and loves him - just as he does you, Y M Ionhere.

Obama served as president for eight years without sexual scandal or indecency or allowing the American auto industry to fail, and throw millions of breadwinners and their families into financial ruin. In fact Obama is a follower of Jesus who is sincere - as evidenced by his behavior. That’s why people were and are attracted to him. He’s not a smarmy CINO. Nor does he force his religion on others. He shows respect for The US Constitution - especially The Bill of Rights.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic